India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

My view on the show so far

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Okey, i been waiting for Sangeeta's comeback since long time and the moment i know she was coming back, i was certainly excited. And then came the news that Ruslaan is the lead for the show and the theme that is going to be explored is a younger guy being in loved with an older woman. So i now have three reasons to watch the show. Sangeeta, Ruslaan and the concept.

Coming to the first episode, it was refreshing to see the setting. It was cool and subtle moving away from the stereotype setting. Let it be the factory, office and home, it was really good. As for the BGM, i felt it was like a Charlie Chaplin kinda BGM but it was still good.

As for the casts, they certainly have in interesting cast list. Both the grandmothers were really good and i've seen one of them in 'English Vinglish' and good to see her here again. Their worry on their grandaughter not being married yet as she is already 34 and the rest are already getting married is visible on their face and through their talks. Its something that happens in real where as the age of a girl increases and her not getting married yet, the pressure increases on the family members. 

Coming to Saanchi, brilliantly portayed by Sangeeta and to me, she had not aged much since the last i saw her as Pammi. A responsible lady who runs the family and also the business on her own. The moment she walks into the room and looks at the card, she was sad for the fact that she is yet to be married. Wonders if there is any reason for it. And finally she agrees for the marriage and we see the entry of our hero in a posh car. All excited to see what is in store. Seems like a good show and i really hope the show gets good ratings. Would not want to see a promising show getting axed due to low ratings Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanmunnihyderabadshivamalasun2011gal.angelrishani77nithya..-.serendipity.-..geeth..ak75*Dev.*...Jes...Nichuss

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
totally agree.it is a great show & everything is promising! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I used to admire her as Pammi in Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, looking forward for her in this show as well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD....Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

I used to admire her as Pammi in Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand, looking forward for her in this show as well. 

OMG! Reva Di,u r here?Big smileHug

Edited by ...Jes... - 17 August 2013 at 11:13pm

rev4evaVishaD.

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
She was fantastic in her dual role of Pammi and Mahi.
Good to see her back again in a completely different concept and setting Smile

rev4eva...Jes...

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by rev4eva

OMG! Reva Di,u r here?Big smileHug

Yes dear... Giving it a shot as the storyline and cast looks promisingSmile

VishaD....Jes...

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yaa show seems soo promising wit new concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Actually i find the theme live life to the fullest interesting. The promos said sanchi filled colors to others lives now derz an urge to her live her life to the fullest. Day Dreaming I found the promos really interesting. Then i read an article about the crew members. The screenplay writer was a part of kal ho na ho movie n all. Right now am very confident after reading the producers conviction. I really hope they bring out some gud stuff. Dont want the script to go haywire due to trps. The track turns regressive after some time due to lack of trps in many shows. Ouch Hope dat this show dont face the similar fate as it looks very promising. Embarrassed

rishani77Nichuss

Go to top