!!! Our Avinash and his stellar performances !!!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Dream boy Avinash looks so handsome even mad 
He is super actor. Hope his show works!!😊
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Hey Prem! It's a super duper lovely post yaar! And aww thanks for the Avilicious(!) 😳 pics! I'm bookmarking the page and will give you guys some surprise on 22nd August😉
PS. Don't ask me what is the surprise😛
I'm not going to reveal it before 22nd.😉😳

hahaha Afsu! Have some idea, reading the mind of "my" Sushant Fan!🤗

Originally posted by seema12345

And do u have any of Avis pics with his crew  cut hair ?first time when he was Abhay 

Yaar this is the best i have come up with ... somehow abhay was not to last that long, so hardly any pics. Good thing Eva opened the thread (link below), who is good at making such posters!👏

Originally posted by radev24

Could i get so lucky or speaking too soon ?? lemme c/paste my bud Eva had made these abhay posters. Earlier they just never refreshed even after 3-4 tries. This time ... they came up in the blink of an eye ... ab dekhna ye hai ki they dont vanish here ... upar ki tarah 😕

Avinash SachDev as Abhay Singh Thakur

OKAY, LEMME USE SOME TRICK HERE  

3RD EDiT: PREM, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BHEJA, IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK,
GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP

❓👎🏼☢️😔😔🥺🤓😒❓

here's the link, 4-page post by Eva, sept 2010

abhay's pics on pg 2 ...

Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Hey Prem! It's a super duper lovely post yaar! And aww thanks for the Avilicious(!) 😳 pics! I'm bookmarking the page and will give you guys some surprise on 22nd August😉
PS. Don't ask me what is the surprise😛
I'm not going to reveal it before 22nd.😉😳

Oh the biggest surprise and the sweetest surprise and the best gift for me would be if you make them ALL, and I mean ALL, into avis ... I will bless you for the rest of my life !⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

That dont mean you spoil the surprise hehe. So keep quiet hahahaha!🤣

Here ... some more pics (i know we've seen 'em all !!👏)

Thanks for the pics.Our Avinash is a multi talented actor.His expressions are enough to convey his emotions.
Our hero always super thanks for picture I have a lots of avi picture
Too sometime I dont have time to post
Avinash show will rock
❤️❤️❤️
Thanks Prem For Posting These Hot and Cute Pics of Avinash.

😳❤️

His Awsome In Every Role.

I Loved Him As Abhay&Dev.
Again thank u prem 
It was a very busy day 
Finally home made siggies and posted them in the  CCC # 14 thread hope every one likes them
Thanks a lot Goolab, seema, radev_no1fan, ekta, afsu, myra, sparkling, rasshi, maya, ashna, fats, fairy ... again goolab, seema😉😆

Was my pleasure hunting my Avi all over ... only this time it was not Houston hahaha!🤣

Originally posted by SilverFairy

❤️❤️❤️
Thanks Prem For Posting These Hot and Cute Pics of Avinash.

😳❤️

His Awsome In Every Role.

I Loved Him As Abhay&Dev.

Fairy dahling, you so right and right on! MUAH!

I see you all over too. BTW just wondering if you been on dkdm from the start. If so, can you give me brief synopsis up to this point. Very brief in your spare time. No rush. Theek hai (okay?!)

Also now that Heena (radev_fan) is back, you can pm her re how to do UT videos.  Remember you wanted to post mytho songs on moi dkdm musical!? Dont think i have forgotten even though my memory ain't that sharp, but anything to do with music, even if i wanted to forget, i wont!