Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
totally awesome...lovely os...can't wait to know what'll happen next...pls continue...a completely different theme yet very riveting,...superb..
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for liking this OS ðŸ¤—

But I cannot promise a second part of this OS as it is this ending which I had conceived for this OS, to leave it to the readers imagination 😳

mimibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

totally awesome...lovely os...can't wait to know what'll happen next...pls continue...a completely different theme yet very riveting,...superb..

Thanks dear, it is completely up to you how you want to imagine their future 😳
mimibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clara20

hey nice os...plz gives us happy ending...i cnt tolerate adis death 😭😭...cnt he saved...plz continue

I know Aadi's death was a very painful episode in the story, but that is what fate had in store for Madhubala in Ijaazat..
mimibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: akankshasehgal

waiting for next part

Hmm 🤔.. now you all are making me think twice...

Let's see if I can come up with a second part of this OS..
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very emotional and written awesumly. Madhu ko kisi bhi karan se apne bete ko kundra's ko nahi dena chahiye tha.
mimibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevilClan

Very emotional and written awesumly. Madhu ko kisi bhi karan se apne bete ko kundra's ko nahi dena chahiye tha.

Madhu is a very selfless character here. In order to compensate Karan's estrangement from his family, she wanted Aadi to fill that gap. Moreover she was getting tired of the way the Kundras were defaming her as a wanton woman. Little did she know that her son would not be taken care of properly.
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os mimi! Thanks alot for the pm! Extremely sorry for the late reply but it happened coz the link u pmed me was not opening & so it took long for me to find this os! But please can u give it a proper end? Please? Would love to read a part 2! Yay if u continue this then please pm it to me!
mimibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

awesome os mimi! Thanks alot for the pm! Extremely sorry for the late reply but it happened coz the link u pmed me was not opening & so it took long for me to find this os! But please can u give it a proper end? Please? Would love to read a part 2! Yay if u continue this then please pm it to me!

Thank u, and I am sorry that the link didn't work, and you could not be the first to comment as always
Suhana Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh... that was so different... liked it...

love,

Suhana.