awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends.

I know you've seen those past epis of Junoon. And you were charmed Mithvi's magic not just like me but even more. 😛

I was charmed not just by Mithvi, but also by the whole atmosphere around them. 😊

Thanks for those open shootings, baharien ,nadian, trees ,grasses, pools..and open kitchen.

Have a look:

Now what happened to that old kitchen in which Shalu tortures poor Meera?!

I am happy that Meera took that step , and arranged her open kitchen. it reminded me of my childhood days , and my grandma's kitchen in the small town in which she lived. 😃

Now I have another reason for loving the blossoming love between Mithvi. It is the pureness that it's showen even in the little details of their life. ❤️
Edited by awida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My grand ma's kitchen in my hometown just like it also 
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so sad that we will be seeing this amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slow romance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I am so sad that we will be seeing this amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slow romance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..

hope MYP is not confirm ,it will depend on TRP rate in this week
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bmoni

My grand ma's kitchen in my hometown just like it also

So we have another thing in common. 😉
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I am so sad that we will be seeingthis amazing couple rush through renewal of their love in just two weeks, if the rumor is true... This is one track that needs to take it's time and show how Mithvi will slowly find their way back to each other hearts, minds and souls so they are bound together for ever, no matter what hardships life may have in the future for them... Unfortunately, there won't be any time for the slowromance, so we'll get a quickie and feel disappointed and once more feel disallusioned by these so-called love stories that were never given the potential to thrive..

I agree with you..that Junoon's love story didn't even start. 🥱 so we won't be able to accept the end of the serial. 😒

I wish they focused in Mithvi's love story before marring them. Or after that marriage,or after Shalu's track. But alas.. 😭

Now let us pray that Junoon doesn't go off air. And we have our full time love story. 😳 ❤️
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Super Pic... Aditya rocks... adini super.👏
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
nice post
thanks for post
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the atmosphere surrounding and thi sopen kitchen