Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Regarding Written Updates - Page 2

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
atleast yuvreen fans care for d forum thats wat anam n i meant..nt that sing a song 4 ur fav n tek no responsibilitys..its like fud is cukd hv  a feast n walk away without offering to lend a helping hand..realy selfish types..so meher aadi its ok relax..we know 1 of ur in hostel n d other hv xams..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JustMySelf

atleast yuvreen fans care for d forum thats wat anam n i meant..nt that sing a song 4 ur fav n tek no responsibilitys..its like fud is cukd hv  a feast n walk away without offering to lend a helping hand..realy selfish types..so meher aadi its ok relax..we know 1 of ur in hostel n d other hv xams..

.A.G.R.E.E.
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Anam and Naz why do you both feel that your WUs are not valued ?
There are people like us who have no other option than to refresh the page every monday to friday just to see in case the WU has been posted or not.

The updaters are the only medium for us to remain in touch with the show. Though none has volunteered, but don't be disheartened . We all love all your efforts.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

Holiday is nice but boring🥱 missing my Germany badly😭

agree.!! I don't like resu fans, they are thinking only of themselves. Don't worry dear. A coolbie told me that in one Forum there was no wu's , so this Forum will be the same.! There is no Problem for me. I don't read wu's. I'm doing it only for monday. You can Chose one of the day too. (maybe tuesday) you dont have to update for them. I think I'm wasting my time with updating on monday. But I don't wanna quit because of I'm the coolbie. Just choose one of the days and we wont have any updates in 2 days.

Dont worry u wil be back soon enjoy ur time there🤗
i dont care about them i thought they might see post and volunteer but they didnt... I will do my updates for tuesdy and thursday and ur mondays also.. for this monday suchitra di has volunttered as i have no lappy so she will do it hopefully.. the forum will defo get updates it dont matter if we have no back up on the day we cant do there wont be update untill then we will give updates maybe sm people might volunteer for back up writers 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MeherSehgal

There are people like us who have no other option than to refresh the page every monday to friday just to see in case the WU has been posted or not.

The updaters are the only medium for us to remain in touch with the show. Though none has volunteered, but don't be disheartened . We all love all your efforts.

Meher its not that we know you guys read and all im disappointed that no one volunteers other than few of us.. but yh everyone is busy with their own schedule... no 1 is bothered non yuvreen fans e.g. resu fans flood forum but not interested in doing written updates its just ridiculous anyways there choice there will defo be written updates so dw 🤗 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MeherSehgal

loll.. we are doing much much effort for it to write and you guys are only reading it.. It's too easy for you guys. If we Need a back up then nobody volunteers. It's not matter if you have quit the Show or if your net is not good. I would still volunteer for backup.
Now Anam has got it how I felt before when nobody volunteered
MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

loll.. we are doing much much effort for it to write and you guys are only reading it.. It's too easy for you guys. If we Need a back up then nobody volunteers. It's not matter if you have quit the Show or if your net is not good. I would still volunteer for backup.

Now Anam has got it how I felt before when nobody volunteered

How is that possible for you to voluteer if you would have quit the show ? ðŸ˜•