Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Amazing post charu...wish SwaRon will past the test of time and their love wins

our n swaron's love both will win😊
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

amazing post charu...

hope their bond even becomes stronger by the end of this track...

yes..fingers crossed😊
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

Superbbb post charu diii👏👏👏...yaa dis is the time...swaron relationship can be shown more and more stronger...swaron are the unique coupleee

thanks for dis post di😃

swaron's bond needs to be shown strongest..otherwise the meaning of love will hv no sense..
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post charu..you spoke abt swaron n their love story so beautifully. Agree they are not ordinary lovers. They are companions. We have seen them in their evry phase. Current storlone invites troubles but i am nly intrstd to watch their relationship strengthen to new limits. It would be foolishness if cvs use their extra dimaag for swaron
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing post👏Swayam and sharon has faced a lot of problems in the past and now this is the first problem they are going to face after being in relationship and i know that like all the difficulties in the past they will also overcome this phase and it will only make there bond stronger then before.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres

amazing post
bang on !! 👍🏼

i agree
this is the very first problem they are gonna face as a couple and im sure that their bond and love for each-other is strong enough that they can solve any problem

sharon has to realize soon
and as soon as they solve this problem it would enhance their bond and their love will become more deep !!!

waiting for the coming weeks
loving D3  a lot ❤️

swaron live forever ❤️

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well said charu di amazing post

current track are testing the swaron relation...hopefully they should tacked this problem by matualy and senseously.
Swaron is unique couple in tellywood which as own unique charm
😳 while ongoing track swaron bond should grows stronger and stronger. In past they cum over many circumastance bt being nw official one its time to show their trust with each other and together solve it...while addresing and supporting eact other
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
swaron bond cant be compared and it is inbreakable😳
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

amazing post charu...

hope their bond even becomes stronger by the end of this track...

i also hope😊
cscs thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

awesome post charu..you spoke abt swaron n their love story so beautifully. Agree they are not ordinary lovers. They are companions. We have seen them in their evry phase. Current storlone invites troubles but i am nly intrstd to watch their relationship strengthen to new limits. It would be foolishness if cvs use their extra dimaag for swaron

v all r interested in seeing their relationship getting stronger..n yes pls no faltu ka dimag on swaron's creativity..