Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
P.S. I expected a scene like this between Bhabho and Bhabhasa.  When they r not giving such scene.I decided to write this OS. This is just a scene related to first part. Not the continuation of that part.
Scene 2 : 

The good news reached RM through chaturi. Bhabhasa feels elated and he want to wish his son and DIL. "Santhosh! Come let's go and wish our children. We have to bring them to our home now". But  Bhabho remains in her hypocrite state, " No! I won't come" . Bhabhasa  gave her a starry look and he went to SSM.

In SSM, Bhabhasa  wishes both of them, Sandhya take blessings fron him. He hugged Suraj and feels happy for him. In RM bhabho can't stop herself and went to temple. She watches SSM through the window. Then she went  to kitchen and cook some sweet dish and spicy foods for Sandhya.

She packed them and calls chaturi. She ask chaturi to give them to Sandhya. Chaturi "Bhabho! If u give this Sandhya bhabhi then she will feel more happy na! " Bhabho gave her a stern look"Do what I say!".Chaturi get the bag from her and went SSM. In the meantime Bhabhasa returns from SSM and ask chaturi abt the bag. She replied that bhabho prepared some food for Sandhya and leaves from there. Bhabho went near the window to see the SSM.

Bhabhasa went behind her and touches her shoulder."Santhosh! why are you hiding your love to your children. You can give the food yourself isn't. why are you hesitating to call them here" Bhabho " How can I call them when my son chose his wife more than me and my family. I just cook this food as I did that to other neighbours too". Bhabhasa"Do u think Suraj did this only for beendhini." Bhabho " Is there any doubt on that." Bhabhasa shouts,"Stop santhosh! He did that only for u" Bhabho give him a smirk smile," For me! R u joking" Bhabhasa " Yes! He did that only for u. He know everything u did for Sandhya beendhni" Bhabho get shocked on hearing this."

Bhabhasa" Why r getting shock Santhos! He is following your words only. You only asked them to stay away from our house isn't . He is doing that  now. " Bhabho sits down  near the temple.  She is still in the shocked state. Bhabhasa sits near her, Santhosh , They know you very well. Thatswhy they don't even ask about that to you and  don't want you to feel bad for your doings"

Bhabho getsup suddenly and move out of RM. Bhabhasa followed her . Bhabho went to SSM and stand in the doorsteps of SSM.   SurYA on looking her get surprised and went near her. Bhabho hugged SurYa. " Suraj! Beendhni! Will u forgive me? I did a lot to you. Even I can't face you with that guiltiness." Sandhya, " Please Bhabho don't say such big words. We are your kids. We don't feel bad on you." Bhabho cupped suraj's face, " I hurt you more isn't it." Suraj hold her hands," No bhabho! " and gives a broad smile to her. All had tears in their eyes .SurYa get blessings from Bhabho. Bhabho feels happy for the good news.  Bhabhasa too watched all this and had tears in his eyes. He felt satisfied on his wife now. He went near them," Santhosh ! Come lets us go to our home." Bhabho too nodded her head. "Yes! Suraj! Sandhya beendhini! Come lets go"  She hold their hands and bring them to RM.     

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice hema! this os so fast as dabh..
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice one J
would have loved such a scene in dabh
sarun scenes are always special as bhabhasa advices and bhabho listens with guitliness 
.kat. thumbnail
Read both parts. So realistic. Great job. 👍🏼
Part 1, during separation track, when sandy wakes up late, n when she ends up eating instead of fasting during teej, I was expecting a scene just like ur  OS. I wish they had shown it like what u have written. So sweet. Loved it.

Part2 : u have captured sarun convo so well. Again wish dabh cvs, had made babho realize suryas real motive for leaving just like u described it. 

Great job. 👏
Do keep writing more. 
Edited by Geethsn - 10 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hemaji it is very realistic. DABH CVs should have made Bhabo understand why SURYA moved out. But they are going gol gol.
And that happy news, it is the best thing you can tell ur husband and yes a child is the most precious gift a woman can give the man who loves her a lot.
jhema thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geethsn

Read both parts. So realistic. Great job. 👍🏼

Part 1, during separation track, when sandy wakes up late, n when she ends up eating instead of fasting during teej, I was expecting a scene just like ur  OS. I wish they had shown it like what u have written. So sweet. Loved it.

Part2 : u have captured sarun convo so well. Again wish dabh cvs, had made babho realize suryas real motive for leaving just like u described it. 

Great job. 👏
Do keep writing more. 

thank u Geeth.

Yes I expected bhabho to realise and to know the real reason behind their move. But they don't show that. So satisfied myself by writing this part
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you Hemaji, evn when I feel bad about some things I write OS so that atleast I am satisfied and people are liking it.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this s the perfect scene...👍🏼
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS Hema aka...👏👏 I just loved it...Please continue the OS
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice OS Hema.

I was also expecting it in show...thought Bhabho will start her realization (3 Bhabho's promo) after knowing this, but CVs ran so fast with something else in their mind.