Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Why is this happning to my Sanaya her prev show was running nice got shut down and this show CC is getting closed because of  ex blinking boy for any show first impression is important  which has lost many viewers.😭

Well, if the first impression is the lasting impression... Where is the backbone in ChhanChhan, the entire Sarabhai house, or PuchPuch? I thought Mansi was going to be a strong side role... Since when did ChhanChhan become a kitchen wiz?

What people tuned in for is not what they got, and we can start at characterization and NOT calling other actors names. The show had a chance to be promoted post marriage. That reboot, transition was mismanaged even with a fantastic actor and Sony couldn't care less.
Edited by puglet - 10 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: T.R.A

yeah! They did nothing except end the show!! ðŸ˜¡

Yes! Sony needs to help the PH a little (suggest areas to improve) and try moving the show to a different slot. Well anyways, at least the CVs will get a chance to go nuts with the story.

Oh ya, this should be a sticky.
Edited by puglet - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: puglet

Well, if the first impression is the lasting impression... Where is the backbone in ChhanChhan, the entire Sarabhai house, or PuchPuch? I thought Mansi was going to be a strong side role... Since when did ChhanChhan become a kitchen wiz?

What people tuned in for is not what they got, and we can start at characterization and NOT calling other actors names. The show had a chance to be promoted post marriage. That reboot, transition was mismanaged even with a fantastic actor and Sony couldn't care less.

@Bold:- Can we please stop passing the blame bucket to Sanaya's previous show closure and her previous show lead. That show was closed because both Channel and PH didn't had any interest in continuing the show after SPL live.That's the truth and I hope the people wake up to it and don't keep on harping the same point again and again like a broken record.

@Puglet:- You expressed my views to the T. Where was the strong characterizations in this show. CC turned into a housewife in a jiffy. There was no strong base for the show to go on forward. And where were the dogs that were so hyped up in the promotions. Everyone and everything was sidelined and CC was turned to be super white and UB to be hilarious clown of a MIL. Hence the show couldn't connect with the viewers and add to it, none of the emotions/tracks were dealt in depth. What else can you expect from this kind of a show.  What people were promised, the show never delivered and that is reflected in TVT ratings. Sony had to take a business decision and they have decided to yank off a show which is high on production values because the cost was not justifying the returns.

Everything was mismanaged here but kamal ke fans hai - they still go on harping about Sanaya's previous show lead leaving the show for movies as if it is his fault that CC has not taken off. Please wake up and stop this blame game and stop taking digs at someone who is remotely connected to the show and who wished only for the show to do well.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

@Bold:- Can we please stop passing the blame bucket to Sanaya's previous show closure and her previous show lead. That show was closed because both Channel and PH didn't had any interest in continuing the show after SPL live.That's the truth and I hope the people wake up to it and don't keep on harping the same point again and again like a broken record.

@Puglet:- You expressed my views to the T. Where was the strong characterizations in this show. CC turned into a housewife in a jiffy. There was no strong base for the show to go on forward. And where were the dogs that were so hyped up in the promotions. Everyone and everything was sidelined and CC was turned to be super white and UB to be hilarious clown of a MIL. Hence the show couldn't connect with the viewers and add to it, none of the emotions/tracks were dealt in depth. What else can you expect from this kind of a show.  What people were promised, the show never delivered and that is reflected in TVT ratings. Sony had to take a business decision and they have decided to yank off a show which is high on production values because the cost was not justifying the returns.

Everything was mismanaged here but kamal ke fans hai - they still go on harping about Sanaya's previous show lead leaving the show for movies as if it is his fault that CC has not taken off. Please wake up and stop this blame game and stop taking digs at someone who is remotely connected to the show and who wished only for the show to do well.

Can you please show me where did the TM mention anything about the previous show lead or blamed the closure of Chanchhan or her previous show on him. She was just feeling sad that the previous show got closed down and now this again. As her fan, she has full right to do so.

You are the one who has brought up the previous show's male lead and then blame her fans of doing it. Please get rid of your own insecurities first and then blame others. Why that show got closed is your own opinion...someone else may have a different opinion. Neither you know the truth nor others..its all inferences at the end of the day.

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Can you please show me where did the TM mention anything about the previous show lead or blamed the closure of Chanchhan or her previous show on him. She was just feeling sad that the previous show got closed down and now this again. As her fan, she has full right to do so.

You are the one who has brought up the previous show's male lead and then blame her fans of doing it. Please get rid of your own insecurities first and then blame others. Why that show got closed is your own opinion...someone else may have a different opinion. Neither you know the truth nor others..its all inferences at the end of the day.

I still don't understand the point of bringing Sanaya's previous show closure here. Sanaya already did one other show after that show got closed. Why are the fans feeling bad that her previous show got closed now like after SI already is one other show old ? It is like if SI's next show gets some other satyanash, then also will all of them feel bad that Sanaya's previous to previous show got closed abruptly? I am perfectly okay with fans feeling bad for the show closing but I am unable to understand why they have to take digs about someone who was no where connected to and didn't feature in the show.
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I still don't understand the point of bringing Sanaya's previous show closure here. Sanaya already did one other show after that show got closed. Why are the fans feeling bad that her previous show got closed now like after SI already is one other show old ? It is like if SI's next show gets some other satyanash, then also will all of them feel bad that Sanaya's previous to previous show got closed abruptly? I am perfectly okay with fans feeling bad for the show closing but I am unable to understand why they have to take digs about someone who was no where connected to and didn't feature in the show.

What is so wrong if a fan feels bad for her previous show as well. Aren't u feeling bad for the previous show's male lead when he is 2 movies old. Why the double standards then ?

Repeating again..pls show me where the TM whose post you have quoted taken a dig at the person you are mentioning. 

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: capricorn2006

What is so wrong if a fan feels bad for her previous show as well. Aren't u feeling bad for the previous show's male lead when he is 2 movies old. Why the double standards then ?

Repeating again..pls show me where the TM whose post you have quoted taken a dig at the person you are mentioning. 

I am not going to fight with you. You have your opinion and I have mine. Please go through all the posts in this thread. There are quite a few references to Sanaya's previous show lead and his supposed lack of commitment/dedication/professionalism. I didn't mention that the TM was having the problems but I highlighted the bold part in one of the post. There are few references on this thread itself and I am sure you can find out who brought out Sanaya's ex costar here.

PS:- Please do find out my posts on CC forum, I made a quite few today to see where I exactly stand with respect to Sanaya and Barun and what are my feelings regarding this show before you accuse me of being partial to one and not the other.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

psarada and Capri, sorry to barge in your conversation.

I think we all are getting a bit touchy here. First, the said person has edited her post on request and even otherwise people can mention any of Sanaya's shows (she was lead there too). The previous one was abruptly shut down and many wanted it to continue and history is repeating itself,  another of her show is shutting down abruptly. So, she mentioned it in that context, what's the problem? 

As for why her previous show shut down or this one, agree with Capri, none of us have reliable info but we have our theories, so no point arguing on that. 
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sarada agree with Capri... and the rest. The lady just mentioned abrupt closure of the previous show... no blame was laid on anybody's door... let's not jump to conclusions on that... the comparison was on abrupt closure ...

Its perfectly OK for a fan to feel bad about closure and talk about the same... old or new... please edit out references to the lead of the old show... we do not want the mods to think that we are talking about him...
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont know what to say and how to react..all i can say if this is true i'm going to miss the show a lot now when i started to love it actually..
but yes my good wishes will be with the entire cast..they are really a group of talented people..