Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

If you are making comparison, you should compare everyone..surprised that Shaan got more marks than Mukthi from Remo and same as Sana and people dont have any problem ! ðŸ˜†

Thats also very unfair .. no doubt ..And this Remo is totally confused .. or he is confusing us .. 
TheHazard thumbnail

If you are making comparison, you should compare everyone..surprised that Shaan got more marks than Mukthi from Remo and same as Sana and people dont have any problem ! ðŸ˜†

Why not, people have major problem with that and that's why there are two threads running on that subject alone.

But Remo always gives more to Salman/Drashti from the beginning, why don't you accept it.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Why not, people have major problem with that and that's why there are two threads running on that subject alone.

But Remo always gives more to Salman/Drashti from the beginning, why don't you accept it.

It seems  after their performance his mood was totally off ..a And after that he was extra strict to some ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
remo is biased...

he ll start with the marks and the others ll follow them...

but i like kjo...he give honest comments many times...

and madhuri is...OK...
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Thats also very unfair .. no doubt ..And this Remo is totally confused .. or he is confusing us .. 

yea..no idea. golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai
chinkidrashti thumbnail

Well, am not the one starting comparing each contestants with others, so why should i be bothered to answer this?. i have few favs and just track their progress. If you want to start a fight in this post, you can and that is what you do with most of the posts anyways.
TheHazard thumbnail

Well, am not the one starting comparing each contestants with others, so why should i be bothered to answer this?. i have few favs and just track their progress. If you want to start a fight in this post, you can and that is what you do with most of the posts anyways.

Looks like you read most of my posts. And instead of contestants/judges you had to make an opinion on me. And you say that you don't fight.

Don't know how the mods evaluate such posts of instigation.
DianaPrince thumbnail

except to sensuous acts i also think that kjo is unbiased
chinkidrashti thumbnail

Looks like you read most of my posts. And instead of contestants/judges you had to make an opinion on me. And you say that you don't fight.

Don't know how the mods evaluate such posts of instigation.

ha..ha...in that case somebody would have been banned long back ! i really want MODS to read this :)
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

except to sensuous acts i also think that kjo is unbiased

Trust me He is better than Remo .. .. We knew from the day one he is totallya a nonesene .. But Remo ðŸ¤¢