YRKKH: Is it happy families once more for Akshara & Naitik?

_Amina_ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Much strife and hassle later, the Singhania and Maheshwary families seem to be in good shape. What comes next? We wait to find out

It's been a long haul for Akshara Singhania (Hina Khan). She has become the pillar supporting everyone in the Singhania and Maheshwari families and things have finally become fairly peaceful and, admittedly, potentially boring.

Akshara and her husband Naitik (Karan Mehra)are happily bonded, believing in each other and their relationship, while the rest of the household is more or less at peace, having dealt with one daughter with a rocky marriage and the other with mother-in-law and childlessness woes to face. And in Akshara'smayka, her mother is finally back after a long visit to her mother (yes, the actor playing Rajshree Maheshwari, Lata Sabharwal, has been on maternity leave from the show) and her husband (Vishambarnath Maheshwari, who happens to be real life hubby Sanjeev Seth) is beaming with job once again instead of behaving like a lovelorn teenager. Be that all as it may, the clan has had some problems, all of which could be life lessons for a more real existence off screen.

The show is rooted in reality and has spoken about possible divorce – the latest being between Rashmi (Neha Chandhan Saroopa) andjamaisaNikhil (Ashish Kapoor), who has been facing a financial crisis. Everything reaches idiotically blissful peace when Rashmi announces her pregnancy to her much-troubled husband.Nandini (Nidhi Uttam) and husband Mohit (Ayush Agarwal) have adopted a son and more or less ignore the scheming, gossiping,petty mother-in-law, who is kept happy with the increasing success of the business her son runs.

Naksh, Akshara's son, gets into trouble at school and is suspended, which his parents manage to undo with a little diplomatic discussion with the authorities.But we think that nothing can stay all happy for too long in a soap, or else it gets boring.
So we wait for the next big thing to rise up and bite everyone in the butt, so that things can move forward once again inYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-is-it-happy-families-once-more-for-akshara-and-naitik/
Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The title made it seem like nakshi was coming πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Lets see what's in store. Hopefully something interesting esp with yrkkh going abroad! πŸ˜ƒ
_Amina_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayo2424

The title made it seem like nakshi was comingπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Lets see what's in store. Hopefully something interesting esp with yrkkh going abroad!πŸ˜ƒ

I thought the same πŸ˜† yeah lets see... I'm sure cv's got tracks planned πŸ˜ƒ
maha_femir4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Amina_

I thought the same πŸ˜† yeah lets see... I'm sure cv's got tracks planned πŸ˜ƒ

are they going abroad?i mean i have read it on Fb somewhere?
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha_Naksh4ever

are they going abroad?i mean i have read it on Fb somewhere?

yeah they r going mohit tweeted it...
sonu. thumbnail
aha every1 out here know ki ,rhings cnt be happy for long time in yrkkh :p
but with intensity of happiness we cnt understand how much bomb cvs arr going to plant on us :p
if its abroad thing next ,thn to attract viewers it wll be something really big ,lets wait n watch :p
I hope cvs remember naksh anniversary in starting of september
Nakshian4ver thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayo2424

The title made it seem like nakshi was coming πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Lets see what's in store. Hopefully something interesting esp with yrkkh going abroad! πŸ˜ƒ

same hereπŸ˜†
tfs di
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs..:)
Hope Cv's Store something Good For Us..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing Amina. Honestly title scared me little bit since there is always something fishy in good titles of articles and this article also gave us that feeling that sooner or later, something big or small problem will be coming in show ;( , and yeah i hope something interesting will come up which will teach something new to us again.:)