Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dvs_smiRK

Your most welcome Samara πŸ˜ƒIt really is very gratifying to read your wonderful posts 😳 the way you perceive them and majestically imaginative means you talk about this. Very much looking forward to your next endeavour😊

Awww I will definitely try my best to write more often if possible and if I get a chance. Its just that i dont get a lot of time, but its a pleasurr to share my views with u people.Thanks a lot my dear for your lovely words 😳 ❀️
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biks44

Another awesome post by you πŸ‘
Loved it .

Awww thanks a lot for always appreciating my posts, am glad that you love them. Thanks!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
alonsomania thumbnail
Just wanted to thank you everyone for all the beautiful replies 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
@ anitarani : thank dear for liking the post 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Thank u everyone for appreciating as always 😳
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a truly hope inspiring post in such dark times  πŸ‘
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

a truly hope inspiring post in such dark times
πŸ‘

Awww thank you so much for appreciating 😳
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is such a beautiful post β€οΈ
saved it to my bookmarks a while ago and forgot about it; but i had to comment and say how wonderfully you've written. RK's loyalty and dedication to Madhu, whether it be in love or hate has been what i love most about him. MB's always been foremost in his priorities, yes he hurt her but he was also the only one who could fix her broken heart and he knew this better than anyone i think
alonsomania thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

this is such a beautiful post❀️

saved it to my bookmarks a while ago and forgot about it; but i had to comment and say how wonderfully you've written. RK's loyalty anddedication to Madhu, whether it be in love or hate has been what i love most about him. MB's always been foremost in his priorities, yes he hurt her but he was also the only one who could fix her broken heart and he knew this better than anyone i think

Awww thank you so much my dear 😳. Ur reply definitely means a lot. Thank u so much for appreciating, and u completely agree that madhu has always been Rk's priority..before unknowningly (coz I guess their revenge/hate was only the plan of nature to bring them together) and now with complete consciousness and pure love 😳 . They will always be loyal to each other only 😳Edited by alonsomania - 10 years ago
sani9226 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never post anything or reply posts but I like your posts a lot. I have read all your posts from the start and you describe Rishbala relation and their feelings very beautifully in your words. You should make an index of your posts. I like reading your posts again and again and save them whenever I find one. Keep making more posts. πŸ‘