Frequent Posters

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Richa04

u always make awesome posts Samara!πŸ‘

beautifully written
well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you dear so much for such a beautiful comment. Thank u so much for encouraging and appreciating 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSP04

Beautiful Post SamaraπŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thank u dearest Reena , thank u for appreciating 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Sorry couldnot reply to everyone right now, but would come back after sometime. Thanks a lot! 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan7

Nice postπŸ‘

Thank u so much 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonhishikha

A beautiful and thought provoking post. Rk has always been a steadfast person with respect to his feelings be it hate or love. In the past it has done great damage to RK Madhu's relation as he remained faithful to his intense hate for Madhu till the end of culmination of the revenge track with unwedding. That very steadfastness in love too,will hopefullysave their marriage this time around. He will hold onto his unconditional love for Madhu in the face of adversities and rejection (even from his ladylove herself) and bring them together out of this ordeal.

Awww thank u for such appreciation 😳 . Yeah I completely agree that Rk has been a steadfast regarding his feelings..he gave a lot of pain to both of them- himself and madhu..his love is also definitely unconditional..he will devote himself to save his love, his amrriage, his madhu... he will find their light for themselves.. he will save both of them..I m sure of it 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvurishbala

Nice post.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you dear 😳
alonsomania thumbnail
Originally posted by: dvs_smiRK

This is an absolutely amazing and endearing read Samara. 😳You have written a truly splendid gem of an insight into the transitions from hate to love and beautifully showed how the truth of this purity of their love is now bestowed within reading of one another's eyes. Your composition of wonderfully absorbing and rhythmic words in the verse where you describe the how's and why's her eyes cannot lie as he looks into them is monumentally engrossing and thought provoking. Loved how you intricately depicted how he is empowered by belief of what her eyes say and not by what her words speak. During the transition I loved how they began to always subtly feel one another's presence without the need to see each other and as you so aptly say find a way back to one another. The gorgeous picture you've provided is so visually telling of their mesmeric connection. Thank you for creating and sharing this fabulous post with us. A lovely thought elevating read which is testament to your marvelled writing. πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Awww I guesss I am in the 7th heaven after reading ur beautiful reply, thank you so muchifor ur beautiful words and appreciation. Your words definitely encourage me to write more on them with time..being honest this couple's beautiful love always inspires me to write about them.. and as you said their love has reached to that stage where they can read each other's eyes accurately..where they can feel each other's presence without even looking here and there.. their love has reached that stage where they can sacrifice themselves without even considering anything else just for the sake of each other's happiness..and just for the good of the other.. and I am sure they are gonna find their way back to their own beautiful world 😳

Thanks a lot !!!Edited by alonsomania - 10 years ago
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alonsomania

Awww I guesss I am in the 7th heaven after reading ur beautiful reply, thank you so muchifor ur beautiful words and appreciation. Your words definitely encourage me to write more on them with time..being honest this couple's beautiful love always inspires me to write about them.. and as you said their love has reached to that stage where they can read each other's eyes accurately..where they can feel each other's presence without even looking here and there.. their love has reached that stage where they can sacrifice themselves without even considering anything else just for the sake of each other's happiness..and just for the good of the other.. and I am sure they are gonna find their way back to their own beautiful world 😳

Thanks a lot !!!

Your most welcome Samara πŸ˜ƒ It really is very gratifying to read your wonderful posts 😳  the way you perceive them and majestically imaginative means you talk about this. Very much looking forward to your next endeavour πŸ˜Š
Another awesome post by you πŸ‘
Loved it .