Frequent Posters

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely post Samara πŸ˜Š
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post πŸ‘ yeah .. Rk is a passionate lover.. 😳 I hope he finds about sultan 😊 can't see rishabala in pain 😭
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 thanks for this post this is beatifully explained rishbala trust in each other love . i love rk today . kuch tho hope bacha hai . and i really wish ye dono milkar sab kuch teek kardhenge  unke liya na sahi tho humare fans ke liya
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post...πŸ‘πŸΌ...always a pleasure to read for the honest, wonderful and positive thoughts expressed.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: alonsomania

Long ago Rk once said :

"Rk se koi bhi Kuch bhi Zayada nahi kar sakta"

Be it four letter word "Hate" or "Love" - that man always knew very well how to live a certain emotion within himself ..for he knew how to do justice with feelings..he lived them to the fullest, when he had his so-called hatred in his heart for madhu, he tried his best to defeat all the other blossoming emotions for madhu..he fought with himself so that he must not fall in love..it was forbidden for him,he denied his love more than thousand times,sometimes out loud and sometimes in silence, just because he wanted to be faithful with his initial feeling of hatred towards madhu.. just because at that time his priority was ego..not love...just because he had promised himself to be faithful with his emotions, his priorities..and his inner darkness..

And then the time changed, and with time he- Rk changed as well.. his dreams changed, his priorities changed..his feelings change, but one thing that remained constant and didnt change..was his honesty towards his feelings and priorities...

Hisfeelings changed from hatred to love... his priorities changed from ego and fame to Madhu and her love... for him now nothing else matters... all that now matters is his pure love towards Madhu.. as i said he had learnt very well long ago how to remain honest with hatred..and now he definitely knows how to devote himself for his love and for Madhu.. he knows how to devote every cell of his body for that love...

And in current circumstances when his own love- Madhu, utters these words of not loving him anymore - he ofcourse cannot believe them..on one hand he somehow believes that madhu always says truth, she cannot lie ..but on the other hand he sees her eyes.. which still scream that "i only loved you and will love you for ever.. even beyond forever".. her lips lie.. but not her eyes... her eyes still tell the truth..and Rk sees that.. her words hurt him badly, but her words cannot shake the love in his heart,its as firm as it has always been, whenever he sees her eyes.. his heart says..

"if only your eyes could lie...then i would have believed you, if only i couldnot read your eyes..then i would have believed you.. but your eyes..they dont lie ever, they wont lie ever.. they will always love me..they will always show my reflection.. they will always show your pure love for me.. I cannot buy what you are saying.. i cannot even try to believe what you are trying to show..i just know that you will always love me..my love for you is your reason to live!!"

Rk knows they both- he and madhu has learnt to love from each other.. they have learnt to devote themselves for their love from each other...so how come one minor obstacle in their way can vanish the love in Madhu's heart all of a sudden? He knows his Madhu... he knows her purity.. and he knows that their love will find their way... if not today..then toorrow.. but eventually he will get to know whats wrongs..and he will find their way back to their beautiful world.

So hold on Rishbalians--- Your beautiful couple is gonna rock once again.. they will find their lantern in this darkness😳

--------------------------------------------- I will always be yours -----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, do like it if you enjoyed reading it
Share your beautiful views
Love,
Samara.😳.

If only your eyes could lie-RishBala

Lovely post, Samara.πŸ˜³πŸ‘
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how much ever i try not to comment in MF, i just cant resist ur post πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

lovely post πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
u said it all.exactly y i fell in love with RK. 'His Honesty!' and 'his accuracy in judging madhu's feelings right from the start' 

he knew how she would react, how she would fall for him, how she could be hurt and how she could be won back! NOW what else does a girl ever wish for!!!! he knows her in n out and surely he knows now that she cant divorce him on his own.that 5 seconds when madhu looked at rk before signing was enough for him to be sure of it. i always knew he wont sign it. remember he said,'tum mujhe yeh dard de sakti ho, diya maine  tumhein yeh haq, tum bhi yaad karogi ki kisine tumhein kitna chaha' i knew he wudnt sign. 

i feel he is angry coz she doesnt trust him enough to tell him the truth,that, she considers it her right to take a decision for both their lives. coz after all love is mad and u dont ask the other permission u just want to give everything u have else it stands no value.

Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a beautiful post this is :) You are such a beautiful writer Samara. Reading your posts is such a pleasure. 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

Lovely post!!⭐️

Actually, I agree with you.. Not that I support that horrendous unwedding, but I won't deny that he is always honest to his feelings.. Even though he knew that Madhu is his lifeline and he loved her, he didn't withdraw from his revenge.. But still that was cruel and nothing can ever justify that. 
There was a lot of stuff that ensued between the two after their 4-phera wedding which could have accounted for the 4 slaps n all, but he decided to go the brutal way..

Having said that, his same honesty to his emotions didn't let him move on in life. He didn't revert to his single life rather decided to stick to the pain he was subjecting his beloved to. 

After the fear of losing her set in, we saw another facet of his personality. I never endorsed his extreme ways but still support them as it was the only way to get her back. What actually bugged me was not his inability to confess his feelings but that he was expecting her to confess her feelings without reciprocation. Him taking her in his arms, caressing her while she was asleep clearly showed tat he wants to give love to her but is unable to.
His inability to make himself vulnerable was not annoying me but lack of sensitivity and his inability to give respect to the relationship was getting on my nerves. 

But finally Dipali's shot misfired and it jump started his brain. After that day he has buried his ego and places his love over everything and anything. Till now he has been prioritizing her.. She has made him a better person..

I am sure he can read her gestures n her eyes. Lets see what's in store for us. I am hoping that he might be aware that something is off in madhu's changeover from a cuddling wife to a divorce seeking woman over a span of 2-3 hrs.

Nice post...

Beautifully written Kashish...especially @red
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u always make awesome posts Samara!πŸ‘
beautifully written
well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ
alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks! U r too kind..
Actually that's the reason I always rooted for Rishbala despite the horrendous unwedding, after I saw the episode of their drunken escapade.. It was screamingly obvious that only n only RK could heal madhu's pain and her wounds.
Even if she would have moved on with another man (I won't consider a hard core illiterate criminal with a ready-made child) her heart would stay damaged.
Now when she thinks of the prem game memories, they bring a smile on her face.. Instead of the pain that was seen after the unwedding. It screams that her wounds have healed.

And I love ur words, tat RK has evolved from a fire tat wanted to burn her life to a candle that brightens it. He is always vocal about his feelings since he mustered enough courage to voice them once.

Another thing I always liked about RK is that he is not a chauvinist.. Yes, he has a huge ego! But its because he is RK, not because he is a man. He always treated her as his equal, be it in love or in war.. That's what was annoying me when the feminist squad was painting the forum red..

Unlike that cheesy dialogues of Bhai that god gave hands to a man to support women.. My bloody foot!! 😑No wonder I have always hated the character, and I was so right..

[/QUOTE]

@cardio21 : Awww thanks dear 😳 , exactly !! Only Rk was the one who could have healed her pain..and he did become her healer..he did become her saviour ..he saved her from being lost in dark valleys of pain and despair..he once again won her trust back.. he once again helped her to trust her loved ones... no one else would have been able to do that.. coz the one who gave pain..himself could become the perfect healer..and madhu has no scars even on her heart..and neither Rk has any restlessness in his heart... they both healed each other..they left everything behind and started their journey once again with trust and pure love.
And being honest my dear, I never considered that third character as an important one..for me its just a dark phase in their lives.. a phase which will only deepen their love.

And I 100% agree that Rk was never a chauvinist..never was and never will be... he knows how to respect them.. he never treated her less..not even during their hatred phase 😳 .

Thank u dear for ur beautiful analysis πŸ˜ƒEdited by alonsomania - 10 years ago