Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow...this is just awesome aisa laga ki episode dekh rahi hun😊😊😊 update fast dear😊😊😊
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update ! 😊
Loved the last part of swayam near the lake remembering about their first unofficial date and all 😊
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super happy with the responses <3
Here's the next update :)
this update is dedicatedto Namita (nancymv) coz its her b'day today and she wanted to see the swaron dance on her b'day...she's lucky coz she is gonna get her wish...still I wanted to do something so I kept this update for her b'day. The swarondance part is dedicated especially to namita :D πŸ˜† HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMI!! :D hope you like my gift :)
"Sach mein Swayam?" a girl's voice rang through the walkie talkie. "Sh...sharon?" Swayam replied shocked and looked at rey who gave him a smirk.
"Ssch mein Swayam" she repeated. On getting no reply she continued in anguish. "Aur mujhe laga ki...oh god!" she cried exasperated with herself. "ki humare break up hua" he completed ber sentence his voice ice cold. "kyunki...tune bataya.." she started and he cut her off "Tumne bataya relationship ko thodne ke liye, mein thoda nahi, meine kuch nahi kaha...par agar tum sach mein wahi chathi ho tho batao...I'm getting used to it." he said irritatedly. "Swayam...mera matlab wo nahi tha" she spoke but Swayam in no mood to listen. "You know what sharon chodho isse...kuch nahi honewala iski wajah se" Swayam sighed. "par meine...maafi." maafi...meine abhi bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon, par maaf nahi kiya" he said. "Nahi kiya?" sharon asked hurt. "Nahi, mujhe ye batao, kya tumne ek baar bhi mere baare mein sochi? Mera point of view se dekhne ke khoshish ki?" Swayam asked her. "Tumne kabhi mere baare mein socha?" sharon shot back. "Roz tumhare baare mein hi sochta hoon, humare baare mein, humare perfect world ki baare mein" he said letting out a tiny hurt laugh. "Sach?" she asked, not believing that they both shared the same thoughts. "Tumse kabhi joot bol nahi paya...par you know what? Isse ek baat tho clear hai...tum abhi bhi mujhpe trust nahi karti" saying that he tuned out and left to get changed for the impromptu dance. "Swayam! Mujhe abhi tumse milni hai!" she cried. "He's gone Sharon" Rey told her. "Sab meri galti thi...mujhe mera Swayam wapas chahiye...Rey I want him back..." she sobbed. "You know what to do Sharon" Rey told, and tried to stop her sobbing. Sharon thought about it for a while and then wiping away her tears, went to get dressed. "Abh Swayam ko manana meri kaam hai" she said as she headed to the changing room.
The white spotlight fell on Swayam who was dressed in black, with a stern expression on his face. The second spotlight fell on Sharon who was wearing a white dress, looking at Swayam passionately. *Yaadein played in the background*  Rey had planned it such a way that the dance came first. The crowd hadn't given up and they still cheered until swaron came on stage. They moved to the music, using the exact same steps that she had used. Though he hadn't been there in reality, he matched her steps and moved in perfect sync, like they'd done the dance a million times before. (Austen, you really have to see these dances if U haven't...they're just amazing <3) The slowly changed and went into tango. As they moved their bodies vigorously to the fast music, they performed with ease never breaking their eye contact. Slowly they entered their own world, their own bubble where it was only them and the music. The tune changed again in the middle, *Haye rama ye kya hua* the singer sang. Sharon had dropped to the floor and Swayam went to pick her up, she stopped him and the dance continued just like before, intense and passionate.  All the love held back was put into the dance and it showed too. The dance was intense passionate, so intense that it could set the stage on fire. Their eyelock intensified by ten folds as they continued dancing. To keep up with the theme for the day, *aaja aaja* played in the background and their steps also changed, from Paso doble to quirky Bollywood. Versatile and unstoppable they danced to the tune, yet again a song change *hua chokra jawan re* the crowd yelled caught up in a mad frenzy. They cheered on for Swayam and Sharon yelling their names as one, Swaron. As they danced they reminisced about their beautiful memories connected to each song. The rain dance, Paso doble, the wedding gift, challenge and so on... *Apologize, its too late* the song played and from Bollywood they went to classic contemporary, a dance form which both were good at. The crowd looked on awestruck by their moves. The song ended with Swayam turning away from Sharon as she looked at him hurt. Her feelings were true, both their faces showed their true feelings at the moment. Hurt. They left for the backstage, where their friends pounced upon them and marveled at the chemistry between the two. "Kuch nahi hai abhi" Swayam said and left. Sharon was so hurt that her eyes welled up and under the pretends of changing she ran away to hide her tears. "Stop it sharon!" she scolded herself. "Ye sab tumhari galati hai, aur isse tumhi sudarna hoga" Steeling herself she went changed and then went to take charge of the fest.
The rest of the day slipped along hectic. Swayam didn't even cast a glance towards her, or so she thought. Being the Acs he had to be with aashi, which added fuel to fire. Laughing at her types, sharing his work with her, complimenting her on her work didn't go well with Sharon. She kept fuming and glared at them. Aashi, the poor thing didn't know why was Sharon so angry with her. The college and the gang thought swaron were friends and that's it, little did they know that love and jealousy was deep rooted in the angry diva too, for her lover boy. Swayam felt awkward to hang around aashi, because he knew she'd feelings for him. He treated her as a friend though. He did look at Sharon to see if there was any effect on her, and yes she did. He could feel her eyes on him when she was close by. He secretly enjoyed this jealousy of Sharon. The diva getting jealous over aashi just coz aashi spoke to him? That was too cute. He still hadn't forgiven her though, and this time he wasn't going back to her unless she made the move. This seemed like attitude to her and irked her to the core.
"How dare he?!" she thought, irritated. "How dare he ignore Sharon rai prakash?! Attitude dey raha hai mujhe, the diva herself" she thought. "You're making a big mistake mister". She waited until she could catch him alone. Once was alone without aashi hovering around him, she grabbed him by his hand and covering his mouth with the other hand dragged him to their abandoned corridor. She pinned him to the wall and glared at him. "Ye tum kya kar rahi ho?!" Swayam asked clearly irritated. "Aap kahan gayab types hogaye?" aashi's voice came through the walkie talkie. "Mein yahi hoon, i'll come in a minute" Swayam said and tried to move out, only to be stopped by Sharon's hand. "No more types...No more aashi" she said her tone stern. Aashi called again, "Wo mere saath hai, abhi bohot busy hai!" sharon told aashi. "Aapka assistant types tho Rey hai, I need my assistant" came back the defiant reply. "Abhi mujhe Swayam ki zarurat hai" Sharon told irritated. "Wo mera assistant hai" "Wo mera boyfr.." Sharon said while Swayam cut them off saying, "Ye kya kar rahe ho tum dono? Aashi mein aa raha hoon" he easily pushed Sharon's hand off the wall gently not harsh and went up when, "Swayam Shekhawat!" Sharon roared. Swayam was stunned he wasn't expecting this, composing himself he turned around. "What?" he asked coolly. "Come here this instant" she yelled. "mein tumhare servant nahi hoon, aur ye kya bakwaas hai?" he asked annoyed. "Meri pyaar bakwaas hai tumhare liye?" she asked looking hurt. "Jab mera pyaar tumhate liye meaningless hai, ek entertainment hai, tho mein kyun tumhare pyaar ko meaning doon?" he shot back. "Kyunki dono pyaar ek doosre ke binaadhoore hai...humare tarah" she said. "Agar adhoora rehna hai tho rehne dho...maybe like you said we weren't meant to be" saying which he left, she broke down on the stairs, holding her face in her hands kneeling down on the the hard stairs. He hadn't left the place, he stood to the side and let out a few angry tears banging his fist on the wall. "Why did he hurt her?" he thought, hating himself. Sharon ran past him, coughing and gasping. Since the college was crowded, he ran after her to pull her back so that her secret would remain a secret. Luckily she'd stopped but she was gasping hard. He hurried over pulled her aside and gave her, her inhaler. Glad and relieved she took it without noticing who had given it. Only after sh'd calmed down did she look up to see who had helped her. Swayam gave her a look of concern and then masked it and walked away. She stood there watching him disappear into the crowd, her heart breaking with every step he took away from her.
READ LIKE COMMENT <3
Edited by sunvad278 - 10 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yar swayam zyada hi ab sar par chadh raha he
Please dono ko jaldi se milao
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zk456789

Yar swayam zyada hi ab sar par chadh raha he
Please dono ko jaldi se milao

I know :P par I want sharon to feel what Swayam went through everytime she pushed him away...that's why :P
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Sharon heard him nd now she want her majnu
Swaron dance was amazing bt still swayam hurting her.
Sharon jealous cus aashi nd swayam closeness
In abondoned corridor, She once again confront him bt he stil hurting
But when she got asthma attack he come next to sharon
ye dono kar kya rahe ek dusre ke sath
ye love fight hai ya koi aur
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update !! 😊
sharon trying to win back swayam ! 😊
the dance part was amazing !! 😊
wish swayam forgives her soon...
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update..
the game part with twist was fun n nice..
sharon heard reyam convo was the hightlight the update..
now waiting more eagerly for the next part..
plz update soon..
n thanks for the pm :)
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read next part too..
sorry was late..
you know what i totally totally loved it..
me too seriously don't want swayam to forgive sharon so easily.
i know he is not acting like himself but still yaar he is a human who can get hurt..
so badly want sharon to feel what swayam feel all this while,so next time this situation never come in first place :)
n want sharon to take the first step this time..
i know am sounding too cruel toward sharon..
but my love for swayam don't let me forgive sharon so easily this time..
so great jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
kudos to you..
totally loved alot..
plz update soon ..waiting eagerly ..
n thanks for the pm :)
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so sorry for the late reply
all the 3 parts were amazing
i loved them
thanks for the PM