HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice start
cont. soon n pm me
addicted_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This part is very good 😊 ... update the next part fast...
Nd thnx for the PM   😊
kamlesh32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start! Please continue soon!
nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I liked it...
Looking forward to d next part...

Do pm whenever u cont...😊
damonTVDrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!👏
Really looking forward to read your version of our very own D3...😉
Update soon n do pm me...😊
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry wrong postEdited by zk456789 - 10 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmm nice start do continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Hope to see same things in d3
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it vandhana

fingers crossed for swaron.😕
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great! Loved the way u explained the situation.
Pl update soon. Do pm me :)
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
#2: The camping date
Sharon reached Swayam's house and wondered how to apologize. She finally struck on a majnuish plan and smirking to herself, she went to the nearest flower store. She parked her car at a distance, and then showered the flower petals on the road. Wondering how to ask Swayam to come out...she stood there and looked around. Spotting a few pebbles a few feet away...she picked them up and carefully aiming for his window threw the first pebble. *Thuk* it hit the glass. No response. She kept throwing the pebbles until all but one remained in her hand. She was aiming the last one pleading with god to make him look out, she was just about to throw when his head popped out, he looked irritated. He looked around to see who had distributed him and spotted Sharon below who waved a hi and gestured to the road. And there it was. SORRY =( written with petals of all kinds. To illuminate it further she'd lit tiny candles on it. He was taken aback the gesture, he turned his head to where sharon had been standing a few moments back, only to find her kneeling down, holding her ears. When she spotted him looking at her, she gestured I pointing to her, made a heart and pointed at him. She then returned to her initial position held her ears and made a puppy dog face. Swayam couldn't help but smile, surprised that siren sharon had turned into his Laila Sharon. One drop of water splashed on his face and before they knew it, it was raining again. It was like God wanted to give them yet another sacred memory. Swayam came down immediately as he knew Sharon wouldn't budge from her place unless she knew, she was forgiven.
He reached down and pulled her into a hug. "I love you Sharon" he murmered into her hair. "I love you too Swayam" she said, her voice choked with emotions. Her tears and the rain drops became one as they pulled apart. Swayam smiled at her, his fingers rubbing smooth circles on her cheeks. "Abh aao, mujhe bhi ek surprise hai...wo bahar hona tha but I guess we can't do it today outside." he said shrugging apologetically. She nodded nd smiled and enteining their fingers together they made their way to his house.
She entered his house and gasped in surprise. The furniture had been shifted to one corner leving enough place for two tents on either side of the wall. The green carpet with dried leaves gave it a forest floor look and a few feet away lay fake logs with fake fire, that looked pretty real. The lights had been switched off and the projector lit room looked like a forest. She looked up and saw tiny glow in the dark stars shining away merrily. She took in the entire scenario, astonished. He'd missed nothing. It was surreal and perfect.
She looked at him by her side, watching her expressions. "2 tents? Aur koi aanewala hai kya?" she asked genuinely confused. "Umm...wo ek tumhare liye aur ek mere liye" he said. "Measuring tape hai?" she asked suddenly. "Measuring tape?" he was confused. "Hum dono kafi fit hai, mein bhi itni moti nahi hoon ki mujhe ek pura tent chahiye" she said. "Par, Sharon...hum dono ek saath...ek tent mein...ajeeb nahi lagungi tum?" Swayam asked hesitantly. "Kyun ajeeb lagungi mein? Tum meri boyfriend ho...aur mujhe pura barosa hai ki tum kuch nahi karunga" she replied smiling. "Itna bharosa hai? He asked stepping forward with a intense look on his face. She hit the wall and he rest his two arms on the wall on either side of her, capturing her. "Ha..haan" she said. "Acha" he said, moving in closer. "Ha...h..haan" she replied shakily. He leaned in closer and closer until his lips brushed her hair and she could feel his hot breath on her neck. A shiver shot up her spine. He chuckled quietly and said, "You're cold" with that he pulled himself away from her and disappeared to get blankets. He appeared again with two blankets and two cups of hot coffee. They settled themselves around the fire, covered in blankets and sipping their coffee. After finishing their coffees, Sharon motioned Swayam to join her in her blanket. He was hesitant at first but after a while he agreed and they both cuddled together in one blanket, watching the flame change color.
"So...Camp date huh?" sharon asked. "Hmmm.." Swayam replied absent mindedly. "Waise tum mujhse abhi bhi gussa mein nahi ho na?" she asked. "Of course not...mein darr gaya tha...kyunki mujhe lag raha tha ki tum mujhse gussa ho" he said. "Mujhe pata hai Swayam, sab kuch pata hai..." sharon informed him lightly. "Sab kuch...matlab...wait the boys?" he asked looking at her. By now Sharon was almost on Swayam's lap, staring at the fire. She nodded still not meeting his eyes. "Mujhe ye lag raha hai ki, adi hume divide karna chahte hai...kyunki yaad hai...first the offer was exclusively for rey...aur fir I guess rey must've told him, without the team I won't work with you...jaise ki tum kaha...aur phir without any other option he must've taken all of us...par ye sab mein rey ka galti bhi hai hai na?" he paused. "Rey humse ye sab nahi chupana tha...agar hume ye sab pata hota tho hum abhi itni badi misunderstanding mein nahi phas gaye honge" Sharon agreed. "Par mujhe ye samaj nahi aa ra ki kyun adi ne tumhe lead ke liye choose kiya..jab wo tumhe dekha bhi nahi...no offense though...aur wo poster kisne leak kiya..." Swayam mused over it. "Tum 2nd lead hai na? Uss uss aashi ke saath?" sharon spat aashi's name out. She still wasn't comfortable with any girl admiring Swayam. "Haan...wo tho mujhe 2nd day hi Mila...ek minute..jab hum baat kar rahe the...adi sir ne repeatedly poocha ki mein kaisa feel kar raha hoon...aur jab bhi mein rey se baat karne ki koshish ki, wo wahan tha..." Swayam said. His mind raced to put the two pieces together. "Kahin..adi sir ka target tum to nahi na?" Sharon exclaimed. "That's it!! It all fits!! You're a genius sharon!! I love you so much!!" Swayam yelled hugging sharon tight and giving her big kiss on her cheek. Sharon blushed, while Swayam was in his own glory, he'd finally figured out the plan!!
Sharon was a bit put off though...it was supposed to be exclusive time and here they were talking about college again. Swayam realised what he was doing in a bit and immediately mouthed a sorry to sharon. "So kahan the hum?" Swayam asked. "Umm camping date mein...mujhe bhuk lag rahi hain..kya hai dinner ke liye?" sharon pouted. Swayam made her stand, and blindfolded her. When he removed the blindfold, the sight and the aroma that greeted her was just perfect. There was a tiny wooden table a few feet away from where she was, perfectly spread out for two. Swayam asked for her hand with tiny "may I?" and she gave it to him gladly. He lead her to the table which had a candle right in the middle after they'd taken their seats which were cushions actually, Swayam served dinner. "Hmmm...itna acha khana hai..kaun banaya? Kaka ne?" Sharon asked. "Nahi...ye khana aaj Chef Swayam shekhawat ne banaya" Swayam replied. "Iss chef ko kuch khas karna padega" Sharon declared. "Hmmm..mein chef ko bulaoon?" Swayam asked and he left. He returned in a chef's costume smilinng. "Chef shekhawat at your service" he smiled. "Ye bahot acha khana hai...isliy meri aur meri boyfriend ke side mein aapke liye ek gift hai" sharon said playing along with him. "Close your eyes its a surprise" she commanded. Then getting up from her cushion she went to swayam leaned on her toes and went to almmost hug him. She gave himm a peck on his cheek and then sat down to eat. Swayam opened his eyes and smiled at her. Bahot acha gift tha he said and came back in his khkhis and white shirt.
Post dinner Swayam suggested that they listen to the radio. And so they sat there listening to the radio. "So guys, ye hai aapke time...song request karne ke liye, aap aapki song, appki naam SMS kijiye to *****...hume already ek line up hai...aur agla request hai Swayam shekhawat Mumbai se hai...unka request ye hai ki hum slow motion angrez play karein bhaag milkha bhaag se...bahot hi acha gaana hai agar aap camping jaa rahe hain...and Swayam ne unka girlfriend ke liye dedicate kar rahe hai..looks like they both are on a camping trip...hope you all enjoy the song stay tuned" the rj said. The music started and Swayam asked sharon for a dance. They danced around the fire happily having fun while dancing. Swayam did a tiny chicken dance which made sharon laugh, she tripped over a log and fell straight into Swayam's arms. It was towards the end of the song, and they remained I the same way sharing Ann intense eyelock until the rj's voice bought them back. Exhausted and happy, they climbed into the tent and dozed off to sleep before which they had a tiny convo. "Thank you soo much Swayam ye din ko itna perfect banane ke liye." sharon mumbled in her haalf drowsy state. "Thank you sharon itna perfect hone ki" Swayam replied. "I love you Swayam" Sharon said turning to cuddle into his chest. "As I love you" Swayam replied kissing her hair. And with that our dear swaron fell asleep in each others arms happy and content.
READ LIKE COMMENT <3