Fan Fictions

Swaron SS: 3 more wishes...

Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My next set of predictions and hopes for swaron...😛 Hopefully something of this happens and swaron stay united and strong 😕
Index:
Ch1: scroll down

Swaron Ss: Three more wishes...
Later after a few days (I.e. The present time, where Adi is worsening things for swaron and reyam :@)
Swayam and aashi were performing the routine, as asked by aditya. Sharon stood in a corner watching them dance, to the very same song that they had danced to in the rain, thereby fulfilling swayam's wish. Swayam was very uncomfortable with the comments rey and Sharon had been getting and to add to that he had to dance with aashi to song that was a sacred memory to him. He knew aashi had a soft corner fir him, it was evident in her actions. But for him only sharon mattered. He tried to maintain a friendly relation with aashi and try to discourage her lest her heart broke when he and Sharon went official. Anyway with the happenings of the past few days and their last conversation, Swayam couldn't help but resent the fact Sharon was Rey's partner in the music video. Their last conversation had gone bad because of it and they ended up leaving angrily.. Later he regretted it and tried apologizing, but Sharon ignored him. All of these issues together showed in his dance. His otherwise flawless, smooth, strong, passionate performance had the passion missing in it. He did justice to his task, although it lacked intensity, the routine was flawless enough for dancers to perform.
Sharon stood watching them silently. Secretly even she resented accepting the female lead position, and agreed with Swayam but for the team's sake kept quiet about it. She silently fumed away in the corner, refusing to look at Swayam and aashi dance to the song that held precious priceless memories. It was the same feeling she'd felt when Nicole ma'am had chosen Swayam as her partner. Her heart was charred with jealousy. This time the intensity of jealousy was more because even she knew aashi had feelings for Swayam. She kept looking away pointedly until aditya called out, "Sharon, they're showing you the routine, watch them and not the walls" Swayam had paused midway and adi asked them to repeat all over again with some intensity. Poor Swayam had to oblige while sharon glared at him. "Its all his fault! Why does he have to be so irresistible? Agar wo itna handsome, smart, charming aur talented nahi hota tho uska fan following itna bada nnahi hota!" She glared at him. While trey and Simmi noting Sharon's expression tried to calm her. "Par agar mein aisa feel kar rahi hoon, tho Swayam bhi aisa hi feel kar raha hoga, isliye wo resentful tha...ki mein female lead hoon. Aur waise agar mein female lead nahi hoon tho aaj mein wahan hogi, Swayam ke saath" these thoughts ran through her mind and she regretted yelling at him. She felt so bad that her eyes started stinging with tears, she excused herself and rushed out of the rehearsal hall. Swayam saw her leave and got scared, and wondered if she was all the more angry. But alas he couldn't leave as the song wasn't over yet.
Adi smirked to himself thinking everything was going according to his plan. Sharon is angry with Swayam and Swayam is resenting Rey. Just how he wanted. His revenge and work both are completed successfully. Rey alone has been caught. He smiled a victorious smile and Swayam shot him a glare which immediately wiped the smile off his face.
The song ended and Swayam muttered a quick excuse me and left after taking his phone from Rey. He checked his phone and was surprised to see so many sorry messages from Sharon. It immediately struck him that sharon thought he was still angry with her. Smiling to himself he left not in search of Sharon but for home.
Sharon meanwhile dried her tears, freshened up and went in search of Swayam. She searched for him and when she couldn't find him, went and to ask the gang about him. "Hey guys" sharon said entering the canteen. The gang looked dull, they always were now a days coz of Adi. "Hey Sharon" Simmi greeted her while the gang nodded in her direction. Her eyes searched for Swayam. "Rey ne humare baare mein kuch poocha?" Vicky asked in a grave tone. They all shook their heads silently. "Tum aur Swayam ye bet harnewale hai...Hum sahi hai, rey doesn't care about us anymore, he's chosen fame to friends" Simmi said to Sharon. "Aisa kuch nahi hai, I'm sure agar rey ko pata hota tho wo zarur ye sab ke liye mana kar deta...shayad usko pata nahi ki tum logon ko unfair treatment mil rahe hai." Sharon said sternly. "Wo itna stupid nahi hai sharon, ye samajne ke liye ki uska special treatment ho raha hai...he knows and he is fine with it" Simmi said. "Agar aisa chalta rehta tho hum music video mein bhi nahi ayenge" rinni said. "Uske liye humne guarantee ki hai" Vicky smirked. "What?" Sharon asked. "Swayam ka idea tha, ki hum ek contract banayenge, saying that Hume bhi equal parts hai music video mein, aur Swayam sure tha ki agar Hume unfair treatment mil rahe hai tho Sharon lead se step down karegi, aur lead ke bina music video is not possible" nilesh explained. "Iska matlab...uss dun jab adi sir ne call kiya..." sharon asked in disbelief. "Haan hum bhi wahan the and he wasn't joking about the exclusive contract and sidelining us part" Vicky said. "Aur haan thank you sharon humare trust ko paane ke liye" Nilesh said and the boys smiled at her. "Isse kehte hai dost!" bharat yelled. "Wait ek minute, par adi sir ne aisa kyun karega?" Simmi asked astonished. "Pata nahi, but Swayam is working on that" Vicky assured them. There it was...Swayam again...speaking of which where is he? Sharon thought. "Itne saare issues tum single handedly kar rahe ho, aur mujhse kuch nahi bataya...i should be mad but I'm so sorry Swayam, main tumhe itna tang ki" she thought. Simmi snapped her back to reality. "Swayam kahan hai?" sharon asked the boys. "Pata nahi...rehearsals ke baad wo dikha nahi raha" bharat said. "Phone bhi switched off hai" Amar added. "Oh shit! Sab bad signs hai...kahin wo mujhse upset tho nahi?" she thought. She excused herself some how from the gang and tried calling and texting him. No reply. She went to the classes hoping he'd be there but there was no sign of him. Once college got over they had to stay back for rehearsals. She faked a bad headache and left not to her house but to Swayam's house to pacify him.
READ LIKE COMMENT <3
Edited by sunvad278 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was Awesome 👏
Just loved the way you penned down Sharon's thoughts 👍🏼
Great going 😉
Please continue soon 
Would love to read what Sharon and Swayam have in store for the next 3 wishes 😃
Please do PM me 
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update

Loved the way you portrayed sharon's emotions and feelings.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow ..amazing work!!
loved it ..update soon!
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing work dear..loved the way Sharon realized her mistake...her realization was well-written..my like button is nt working...super like frm my side...continue soon
anushka1129 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Supreb one..
just loved how you show sharon emotion..
poor adi thinking his plan worked hehe..
countine soon..
eagerly waiting..
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nic ss i loved

veryu niclyy peended down i loved it...
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice I liked it
do continue soon and do pm me