Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sqrly

at the end of the day, Drashti is an actress above all - today KJo - by calling her acting "Khokla" insulted much more than just the act - that was a complete self-esteem lowering comment and no-one deserves that - esp someone who is pushing herself so hard that she needs all the encouragement and motivation just to go on...
let me send another tweet to her!

What is the point commenting on three blind ppl sitting there as mahan judges.๐Ÿคข
I just lost that 1% respect which I had fr them. Kids did that lift for the nth time but for the three monkeys it is always the 1st seen concept and a 30, n why to talk about Ms30, why should they perform when we know their scores.๐Ÿคข Showing kissa kiss kiss ka part II and get 30, no one basing them for their dress or ther act in this foroum even. Guess same act if done by SD the foroum would have been on fire.
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Atleast M reacted๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i dont know about what she said,but i loved the way she reacted
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't know what's with these judges! One week, its insult Salman and belittle his choreography and concepts by calling it simple, act wasn't complicated enough yada yada... And Salman blaming himself.

This week, lets turn the ball onto DD (so the audience doesn't suspect that there is some saazish and pre-planned drama going on with SD - yea rite!)
and its all about - you lacked energy, couldn't match up to Salman, acting was over the top blah blah

Are they trying to destroy SD to make room for some lame undeserving person?

And FYI - KJo, go look at SOTY if you want to see who does overacting!
Edited by sqrly - 10 years ago
sqrly thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chrys-

Atleast M reacted๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘i dont know about what she said,but i loved the way she reacted

to what? Sorry to bud into the conversation but what did she react to and when?
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think it means that the acting was not up to the mark - ie: it appeared fake and you clearly weren't feeling those emotions...๐Ÿ˜ญ Poor DD

Oh Is it? It's really rude..He should have put it in a decent way..He must have said that he did not feel the emotions.
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, Yes..One week Diss Salman and one week diss Drashti..May be next week they will diss Salman in one episode and Drashti in another episode..After this their game will end..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
sqrly thumbnail
@rupal - exactly!! today for the first time I felt that one of the judges was actually mean! There is always a nice way to say things - Remo for example (although these days I'm not really in agreement with his comments) is not as blunt even with terrible acts. Don't be so harsh that you break someone's heart no matter what you thought of the act!

Also, Madz is super nice also (usually too nice to the point that she hardly gives any actual criticism) I felt that she phrased whatever she felt more appropriately as compared to KJo.

If you look at Salman's face, he was bracing himself (trying not to crumble) you can totally see that he knew that his guru (Remo) was just being nice. Salman is probably his own worst critic -  these kind of ppl, they blame themselves if an act doesn't go perfectly ๐Ÿ˜ญ

and for him to say, on national TV, asking DD not to give up on him - god Da** it!! they are really messing with his self-esteem!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

to what? Sorry to bud into the conversation but what did she react to and when?

Remo was talking about her lifts is like it was not perfect ,she cut off his words and told certain lifts can come only this way some thing blah...
I totaly felt that KJO insulted DD's sentiments , he straightly commented on her acting in a hidden way...
sqrly thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chrys-

Remo was talking about her lifts is like it was not perfect ,she cut off his words and told certain lifts can come only this way some thing blah...

umm, I don't know - to me it came off as rude and arrogant. You don't interrupt and argue with a judge that way in a competition & on national TV, no matter what you feel - its just not professional. I have no idea about what Remo was pointing out if his points were valid or not - but what she did - just not done. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Some years ago, there was a very famous scandal in the Winter Olympics where some judges were unfair to a Canadian couple in figure skating - this couple ended up getting 2nd place. It created a big uproar and that year their silver medal was revoked and a second gold medal was given - the scandal was so huge the after that year the way that marks are given in figure skating competitions was completely revamped around the world. If you notice the couple when they were given the scores - they were disappointed but acted professionally.

In my opinion, M appears overconfident and seriously - her acts suck big time.

Edited by sqrly - 10 years ago