Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TeamDrashtiSalman #57~We Gonna Come Back With A Bang!! - Page 61

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ak75

Hi Rekha... I am so angry with Karan 😡  What did he mean by saying that Drashti was acting and not really feeling 😡 Yesterday's was a 30 act. Felt very bad after seeing the marks. Good that Sal told that much to the judges.

It was deffo was a act woth 30 unlike some🤢 but what to do colors the money thirsty kaminas can go to any extent, even if they gave less score no problem, what is with their comments, one says it was beautifully performed and other contradicts it, the third cant find any fault about the act but the scores where still 8, what to say about our MD she expects a dead person to come to life in the end to just close with a bang? Or she expected DD to dance on the death of the person she loves the most? The ending of the act was perfect according to any tragic act. Just they had to give low scores these out of the way comments I think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mahi78

It was deffo was a act woth 30 unlike some🤢 but what to do colors the money thirsty kaminas can go to any extent, even if they gave less score no problem, what is with their comments, one says it was beautifully performed and other contradicts it, the third cant find any fault about the act but the scores where still 8, what to say about our MD she expects a dead person to come to life in the end to just close with a bang? Or she expected DD to dance on the death of the person she loves the most? The ending of the act was perfect according to any tragic act. Just they had to give low scores these out of the way comments I think.

it shuldve been 30 the judges have lost it😡 hpe nxt week they gt their 30 back n with sanaya with them fingers crossed..
Arnisha thumbnail
harshdb thumbnail
UK people pls vote vote... Drashti and salman needs us this week... 😳 
Arnisha thumbnail
saman n drashti are the best plz keep votin..
harshdb thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SidMkiDeewani

me votin now.

good.. thank you 😳
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Varsha, Nice creation..

❤️☺️
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u rupal .. 2nd row 2nd pic and last pic *drool*
Arnisha thumbnail
salman n drashti pple plz pray tht nxt week they gt their 30..
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Varsha, for me last pic...*Drool* *Staring* ❤️☺️