Frequent Posters

Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Varsha, if he said Kal, but they will shoot acts same day na..😕
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@varsha - but shooting for both acts is done on the same day rite? so if it was the dj mix one that supposedly was shot earlier, it was still on the same day, why would he say kal?

and rupal, I don't think DD would make a comment about giving up after the independence day act - it would be more likely after 3 consecutive underscored acts - so more believable that dj act was filmed earlier.

girls, I'm not trying to mess with your heads - just trying to play devil's advocate here 😉
Rupal thumbnail
Varsha, Wat did KJO said to Salman in "Jeene laga hoon" episode as I didn't remember..
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alright guys here's my take on everything!

I straight up loved their performance, it had storytelling, emotion, dance and authenticity. And imo Sal and Drashti did a brilliant job. Salman's choreography was on point (as usual) and Drashti did a wonderful job with executing it! It was a breathtakingly beautiful performance. Definitely deserved more than a 24. And like Varsha said they have amazing chemistry. It's off the roof lol!

Coming to the judges- Wth are these people smoking, seriously? Because their comments and marks don't even make sense or go hand and hand. I also absolutely hate Kjo's comment about Drashti's acting- low blow. Because as far as I could see you could see the heartbreak through her acting and it felt and looked very real to me. Madhuri- I really don't know what else she was expecting from an act that's meant to be a tragedy- something always seems to be incomplete for her these days. Remo just decided to be the nice guy this time and did'nt say much. And Madz and Kjo's comments didn't match up.

Coming to what Salman said- I think he was just honestly trying to re-motivate Drashti. I don't blame the girl for feeling low about the marks and comments because if I were her I might have quit a long time ago. But I do love how Salman has kept it together so well- he was so well composed and assured that they can do this. Also like he said it made his heart sink when she said she felt like giving up, after all that Isha drama I don't blame the guy for feeling a tad bit insecure about the situation. And I feel for him too. Poor baby. It would probably hurt so much more if Drashti gave up on him because they'r such good friends and everything. But coming to that point, I don't think she would ever do that to him, she's not one to give up and she would never give up because I think even she wants to win this more for Salman then herself. She wouldn't let him down like that. She most probably just said it out of frustration or because she was upset. And Salman brought it up because he wants to give her that motivation and strength back. 

It was actually a really touching moment.

BUT she does need to give him more time esp at this level in the competition. And I think she may have realized that. Also as far as I have heard she's taken some time off and shortened her MB hours or has asked to (hopefully they heed to that request)

Lastly for some reason I feel like they'r gonna come back with a huge bang and take everyone whose been saying crap about them by surprise (at least I hope so). It just feels like that's what everything's building up towards. Hopefully my gut feeling is right (it usually is). And they get their perfect 30's back. I cannot see them sad and upset anymore!

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rupal

Varsha, if he said Kal, but they will shoot acts same day na..😕

They telecast it on different days ..so always contestants ..hosts judges make sure they say kal or yestrday .. their dj act was performd b4 and thats y we got to know about their 22 b4 ... and thats y she was upset and said i cant do this anymore !
Rupal thumbnail

Yes Salman said Kal ..I just heard. Whatever it I don't want to bang my head on  this anymore..😆

Edited by Rupal - 10 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont no why i cant get access to the  website it gets stuck with 98%😡
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kapil : England ki maharani ..hi lauren..
Ko mumbai ke tapori ..hello remo sir pls pay attention ... se pyaar ho jata hai .. 🤣 Kapil is mind blowing

sqrly thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

I dont no why i cant get access to the  website it gets stuck with 98%😡

what, the actual website is not loading at all 😕 - that's a first.
try loading a different website - one with lots of pics to test internet speed.
sqrly thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

Kapil : England ki maharani ..hi lauren..
Ko mumbai ke tapori ..hello remo sir pls pay attention ... se pyaar ho jata hai .. 🤣 Kapil is mind blowing

I loved his intros 😆

I didn't get the one about the elephants or whatever he was talking about though...