Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
love u DD
May God bless u n may u win JDJ
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@rupal, I know KJo can get overhyper - saw it with that contestant that was constantly gunning for the ever elusive 30. In terms of how he was with ST - I seriously don't give a crap about her - so I don't exactly recall how he was with her! Will take your word for it though...

DD - one word for her: POISE (Salman too!)
I would have been bawling my eyes, esp when Salman started speaking about how hard she takes low marks 😭

The fact that DD is an overachiever and determined to get 30s is what has made her survive in Jhalak so far with all the odds against her (body giving up, no time, low scores the past few weeks)
but a person can only sustain so much when the results are not coming in...they better score perfect next time!
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sarah, Yes till day they only questioned about Drashti's dancing skills which is not a negative mark in her career, but questioning her acting is definitely affect her in big time. Judges actually insulting their forts without any proper reason. In all their dirty games they are questioning Salman's choreography and Drashti's acting skills.😡🤢 
sqrly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupal

Sarah, Yes till day they only questioned about Drashti's dancing skills which is not a negative mark in her career, but questioning her acting is definitely affect her in big time. Judges actually insulting their forts without any proper reason. In all their dirty games they are questioning Salman's choreography and Drashti's acting skills.😡🤢 

I know! They are targeting them both where it hurts the most! 😡
Rupal thumbnail
Sarah,  May be KJO comment made Drashti to scare as he pointed out on her acting and that's what I understood from her Saturday's tweet..

She definitely needs rest. Without rest she can't do anything. Her tiredness costing her.
sqrly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rupal

Sarah,  May be KJO comment made Drashti to scare as he pointed out on her acting and that's what I understood from her Saturday's tweet..

She definitely needs rest. Without rest she can't do anything. Her tiredness costing her.

yes, I'm starting to think that the tweet was referring to this week's episode. I can't bear to think about her nervous about this teen ka tadka episode...god when will it be tuesday already???

sqrly thumbnail
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sqrly

I know! They are targeting them both where it hurts the most! 😡

The r targeting them both which hurts not only to them but ales their fans the most, past two weeks it was SAl's now it's DD's turn.
sqrly thumbnail
Since we're all so upset, something to cheer us up:

Salman's expressions were hilarious here 🤣
Rupal thumbnail

Ya, It's Tuesday. One is on MD's song..For Teen Ka Tadka, on which song they are performing, any idea?