Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: drashtirocks1

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900cc">is there some problem in voting tonight?????????</font>

Ppl still aren't getting the confirm it human sign!!!
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
chalo back to voting...
It's gonna be long night!!
n m already sleepy 😆
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG they got really low scores :'(
Guys! :'(

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Ppl still aren't getting the confirm it human sign!!!

I think they turned that off due to traffic may be. Somebody tweet and ask?
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

I think they turned that off due to traffic may be. Somebody tweet and ask?
[/QUOTE
I just tweeted to colors, it just gave me the same link, but some one golds me to continue voting as they have removed that thing, so hoping it works.
I voted frm my mobile as much as I can just in case.

firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why is that im not gettin that stupid human ques today ðŸ˜•

i hate that interruption but i heard if it appears it means ur votes are being counted

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
today i only appreciated and found Karan's comment on drashti reasonable and justified...even i expected that after drashti danced solo, something would happen... i won't say the act was incomplete, but yeah the way the act shaped up, it felt as if somethings gonna happen at the end, but it didn't... and i loved how drashti emoted the sorrow, anguish, pain but i think atleast all Geet and Madhubala fans would agree that she has emoted tragic scenes better than that quite a few times in her shows...even this was quite good but definately not one of her best (so karan's comment was genuine if he is honest about watching her show)

but she definately deserved 27...nothing less than that...
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

today i only appreciated and found Karan's comment on drashti reasonable and justified...even i expected that after drashti danced solo, something would happen... i won't say the act was incomplete, but yeah the way the act shaped up, it felt as if somethings gonna happen at the end, but it didn't... and i loved how drashti emoted the sorrow, anguish, pain but i think atleast all Geet and Madhubala fans would agree that she has emoted tragic scenes better than that quite a few times in her shows...even this was quite good but definately not one of her best (so karan's comment was genuine if he is honest about watching her show)

All the comments felt justified but the scores should have been 9 9 9 not what they got,😕
dolly10 thumbnail
ppl read this this is posted by Faria in geet forum

i'm facing the same issues & today i refresh the page sign out the sign in & did votes frm 2 ids but the the prob was remain then suddenly i remembered that last year there was same issue in same weeks when  there was in top 7 or 6 same thing had happened

so it might be that the website might change the rules of voting or something ðŸ˜•

anyways just keep voting maybe they would count it we can't take risk 
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I totally agree with you! even I hoped something would happen.. as in something more energetic! but I guess Salman let DD have the limelight all to herself for a minute! Acting vise the performance was great! 😳 Quite Good, but not her best performance! 😳

Its true that most of us expect alot from her, at this point of the competition! But I guess she really is pushing as hard as she can! I hope she'll do muchh muchhh better next week! 😳 Yes she deserved 27! 😳

xxx