Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KK first big appearance after the open letter

Posted: 10 years ago
🥳

Sridevi's BIRTHDAY PARTY

The extended Kapoor family will be seen in the party barring 😕Sonam who is currently in Turkey😲. Others expected are the Bachchans, 😆Rishi Kapoor and family🤣, the Roshans, the Chopras, the Sinhas, Ekta Kapoor, Karan Johar and actresses 😆Priyanka Chopra😆,🥳 Katrina Kaif and Rani Mukerji. Both the Khans, 😆Shah Rukh😆 and 😲Salman are also invited. Also seen will be the Birlas and Ambanis.

EEEH why is Sonam in Turkey? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You must be searching news of Katty all day and night ! 😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is this part of some article?
Originally posted by: pekingexpress

🥳

Sridevi's BIRTHDAY PARTY

The extended Kapoor family will be seen in the party barring 😕Sonam who is currently in Turkey😲. Others expected are the Bachchans, 😆Rishi Kapoor and family🤣, the Roshans, the Chopras, the Sinhas, Ekta Kapoor, Karan Johar and actresses 😆Priyanka Chopra😆,🥳 Katrina Kaif and Rani Mukerji. Both the Khans, 😆Shah Rukh😆 and 😲Salman are also invited. Also seen will be the Birlas and Ambanis.

EEEH why is Sonam in Turkey? 

🤗  The queen is back.  How are you?  Are you going to wear a hot lehnga to the birthday party tonight?  Can I be your date?   😳
Originally posted by: NaughtyGaurav

🤗  The queen is back.  How are you?  Are you going to wear a hot lehnga to the birthday party tonight?  Can I be your date?   😳

eeeh no 🤢 I'm sitting in a football stadium called Pernambuco. Only 15 minutes left before I can drool again while my Fred runs behind a ball 😳. It's a little upsetting though that I'm sitting here with 20 people in a big stadium...maybe I should remove my shirt when Fred scores and show him my breasts 😳 Atleast I'll get noticed easy and he will never forget me 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was expecting a photo. 😡
Originally posted by: beboholic

I was expecting a photo. 😡

FRED 😳 please pray that Fred will fail badly and the entire country will spit on him 👏 then I'll make my move 😊 

I'll pray for you that Kareena files for divorce and that she'll end up with Johnny boy ❤️