Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS. Excited for the upcoming week's episodes.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

tfs...
so vasu officially mohan ban gaya wid dis harkat...bhale megha unaware hai...
n ab ssn1 ke scenes ke saath saath dialogues bhi copy hone lage...like mohan's "agar kisi aur se shaadi kar sakti ho to phir mujhse kyun nahi"...

mohini :

if the CVs are trying to recreate that scene here, then they should have done it in a better way, not like this ! mohan saying " if you can marry any random person then why not me ?" to megha is one thing, and vasu saying , " if you can love your husband then why not me ?" is totally different .. its simply outrageous😑 ! wonder if the writer was in his right senses when he penned those ..usse khud ko bhi pata hai ke ussne kya likha hai 😑? honestly yaar, if i were megha, i would have attempted to strangulate vasu for this instead of running away or shedding tears πŸ˜‘!
KunalKiKanushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing..
wow kunal is awesome..."mar dala" wale looks hai
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing archu πŸ€—
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs wow looks like this scene is gonna be amazing to watch πŸ˜‰, hope vasu himself gets it soon dat who he is 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moner_Radio

mohini :

if the CVs are trying to recreate that scene here, then they should have done it in a better way, not like this ! mohan saying " if you can marry any random person then why not me ?" to megha is one thing, and vasu saying , " if you can love your husband then why not me ?" is totally different .. its simply outrageous😑 ! wonder if the writer was in his right senses when he penned those ..usse khud ko bhi pata hai ke ussne kya likha hai 😑? honestly yaar, if i were megha, i would have attempted to strangulate vasu for this instead of running away or shedding tears πŸ˜‘!

So true Polly ..both the dialogues look  same but the context and the person reference is completely different..and the new one is quite ridiculous.   Even if its ML or whatever loss, presently he is Vasu and this whole idea sounds disgusting...originality ka band baj gaya..πŸ˜† but then we dont have to wait long as this new show will die its death soon..πŸ˜‰ Nbt ko to mare zamaane ho chuke πŸ˜‰
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
habika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kkk is sooo handsome,I think aane wale episodes dhamake daar hai Tfs archu.thanks to bollywood royal.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohhh... i feel lyk puking ...

Plsss dnt say tht he is proven to be mohan after this act... no not at alll
Plss ppl...

Mohan very well knew tht megha loves him... after he understood tht negha is ready to marry sum1 else saying him tht she she wuld marry any one but him   it ws den he asked y not him if any one else...

N here this disgusting fellow who met megha couple of days ago... n cn clearly see tht she is very mich in love wid her hubby... ask her to accept ... coz his face resembles her demised hubby... if she cn love her demised hubby den she cn love him as welll... n tht he (mohan) is dead n der is no problem...

Yuckk...

Is this the way ... mohan very well understood megha's feeling fr amar... mohan ws sure abt her side ...her never stalked her especially when it ws clear frm her face tht she us uncomfortable...

Mohan never tried to force himself upon her ...   when mohan understood tht ws in luv wid megha after rashmi ka engagement he dint jumped to confess saying ur daughter gets along wid me well...n ur hubby is dead...

Dis vasu iz worth puking... how wuld a female feel...   yuck...

N yup sorry wat else ... i cnt expect sensibility frm a sadakchap gunda... cnt expect this disgusting guy to jkeep aside selfishness n understand a womens plight...

N phankho ... ignore my post n if u cnt...

Feel free to report ... n yup i wuld lyk to tell... even riddhima ws a charater who ws called everything frm chudail ... so if name callinh on characters isnt allowed den were d name callings allowed den...Edited by -lightinfested- - 10 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lightinfested-

Plss ppl...

Mohan very well knew tht megha loves him... after he understood tht negha is ready to marry sum1 else saying him tht she she wuld marry any one but him   it ws den he asked y not him if any one else...

N here this disgusting fellow who met megha couple of days ago... n cn clearly see tht she is very mich in love wid her hubby... ask her to accept ... coz his face resembles her demised hubby... if she cn love her demised hubby den she cn love him as welll... n tht he (mohan) is dead n der is no problem...

Yuckk...

Is this the way ... mohan very well understood megha's feeling fr amar... mohan ws sure abt her side ...her never stalked her especially when it ws clear frm her face tht she us uncomfortable...

Mohan never tried to force himself upon her ...   when mohan understood tht ws in luv wid megha after rashmi ka engagement he dint jumped to confess saying ur daughter gets along wid me well...n ur hubby is dead...

N yup sorry wat else ... i cnt expect sensibility frm a sadakchap gunda... cnt expect this disgusting guy to jkeep aside selfishness n understand a womens plight...

Feel free to report ... n yup i wuld lyk to tell... even riddhima ws a charater who ws called everything frm chudail ... so if name callinh on characters isnt allowed den were d name callings allowed den...

πŸ˜† Kiru...more than puking, I just felt like laughing at the current state of affairs and the 'Mighty and Hawt' Vasu Bhau πŸ˜†...amnesia ke saath saath thoda sa pagal bhi ho gaya hai πŸ˜†...isko Agra ka pagal khana is highly recommended! πŸ˜†...shakal same hai toh pyaar karo it seems ...I was waiting for Megha to kick him and then leave lekin Megha sirf ghoor ke chali gayi ...Spot the difference between Appu and Sonu's writing and you will find plenty ...PS: Appu is Aseem Arora! 😳
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lightinfested-

Plss ppl...

Yuckk...

Feel free to report ... n yup i wuld lyk to tell... even riddhima ws a charater who ws called everything frm chudail ... so if name callinh on characters isnt allowed den were d name callings allowed den...

Really Kiran I could have tolerated him pinning Megha to wall and confessing(what else can we expect from a gunda type character), But this face resembles dialogue was a total disgrace. This dialogue is the worst I think in NBT from the lead😑