Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LU Fly Girls Club #42 (Page 99)

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 10579

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asyaforever

Originally posted by lavalina

Truly Lea never fell in love with him i was just friend type n he was like telling me wat is your answer n after sometime he stopped asking coz i told him hehehhhehehe

Yea well obviously human nature would tell him to move on but i hate how thinks operate like you don't like him pestering you but the moment he give up is the time you missing that person has that ever happened to you...i think the same happened to AyanTongue strange nah??

No i never missed him coz i think i was still small not so mature parent fear and my personal views he was not my prince charming so i never fell love for him it was a clear cut friendhip from my side n i never remembers him nor miss him its just today when ilha said guys dont wait so long i just told her guys cant wait but very fewww

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Joined: 19 February 2013
Posts: 9695

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Ok i Will tell u something i know it did happen
Vie i was 16yrs old when a Guy come to me and express his feeling to me in the internet Coz he was shy to talk to me directly and he was in love with me for a 3years without i knew him he was watching me and he asked about me and That happens exactly maybe when i was 13yrs old
And when he express it i was shocked Coz he knew everything about me
And we start talking i told him i should foccus on my studies and he told me to take my Time and when i finished school he came again but i was not interessed Coz he is not exactly my dream man
And a year back i told him everything and still he told me i will not give up
Till u get married and he still talk to me and ask about me everytime

Ilham is this a true story dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalinaAsyaforever

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Originally posted by lavalina

Originally posted by Asyaforever

Originally posted by lavalina

Devi
"Dont underestimate the power of a common man"(SRK Chennai Express style) am not in mute am talking n here onlyLOL

Lavi you saw that movie??Big smile

On release dateTongue


Lavi, I love you more than before. SRK is my first love, and I saw it on relese date too.

Mona we all know you love SRKWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalina

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 10579

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Ok i Will tell u something i know it did happen
Vie i was 16yrs old when a Guy come to me and express his feeling to me in the internet Coz he was shy to talk to me directly and he was in love with me for a 3years without i knew him he was watching me and he asked about me and That happens exactly maybe when i was 13yrs old
And when he express it i was shocked Coz he knew everything about me
And we start talking i told him i should foccus on my studies and he told me to take my Time and when i finished school he came again but i was not interessed Coz he is not exactly my dream man
And a year back i told him everything and still he told me i will not give up
Till u get married and he still talk to me and ask about me everytime

well if someone doesnt goes well with your desires your type of dream man u can never accept the person else u'll rather be fooling himSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilhamez

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 10579

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaco

Originally posted by lavalina

Originally posted by Asyaforever

Originally posted by lavalina

Devi
"Dont underestimate the power of a common man"(SRK Chennai Express style) am not in mute am talking n here onlyLOL

Lavi you saw that movie??Big smile

On release dateTongue


Lavi, I love you more than before. SRK is my first love, and I saw it on relese date too.

hehehehhe love u tooo monaaa it damn hilarious he is too good in the movie n the dialogues wowww mannn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Joined: 19 February 2013
Posts: 9695

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I am missing Drea a lot.where is she ? Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavalinaAsyaforever

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilhamez

Originally posted by Asyaforever

Originally posted by damar

Originally posted by lavalina

Devi
"Dont underestimate the power of a common man"(SRK Chennai Express style) am not in mute am talking n here onlyLOL


Hahahaha I saw that yesterday . Loved the movie Lavi


SRK is such an awesomeee Actor and he has chemistry with everyone he acts with whether it be old stargirls or young stargirlsEmbarrassed
srk is my one and only prince charming
No i am kidding ,but really srk is very special to me my first cruch and my fav Actor
He is such a gentleman
I love him

Yea i mean he does have the looks that would strike me but his acting is really good...No wonder he called the "King of Bollywood"...i heard he loves giving tips to new actors on how to improve their actingTongueso he is down to earth too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilhamezlavalina

Asyaforever IF-Sizzlerz
Asyaforever
Asyaforever

Joined: 07 March 2011
Posts: 11023

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damar

I am missing Drea a lot.where is she ? Unhappy

And Candy tooOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightmentlavalina

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
LU Fly Girls Club #40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -Candz-   Replies: 1165   Views: 26409

-Candz- 1165 26409 17 August 2013 at 1:10am by Bablylovely20
LU Fly Girls Club #39

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Asyaforever   Replies: 1150   Views: 19161

Asyaforever 1150 19161 14 August 2013 at 9:23pm by -Candz-
LU Fly Girls Club # 38:Mod note Pg66

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: NandiniRaizadaa   Replies: 1180   Views: 20485

NandiniRaizadaa 1180 20485 13 August 2013 at 1:18am by JeeLeZaraa
LU Fly Girls Club # 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: daffodil81   Replies: 1172   Views: 18437

daffodil81 1172 18437 11 August 2013 at 10:52am by lavalina
LU Fly Girls Club # 36

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: lavalina   Replies: 1167   Views: 19823

lavalina 1167 19823 08 August 2013 at 7:42pm by DreA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index