Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

The only thing that can save her is Tanveer coming forward with the truth. Im sorry but she is really annoying me with the this marriage marriage marriage talk all the time. 

Again at the cost of being BASHED for never being happy with QH, lol, I am going to say - I dont like how they end tracks. Murderers get away with very miniscule ends/revelations. I hated how they ended Tanveer track (and I knew from day one this is how it will end, Shru, knows it, lol) and I hate that all they think of as a punishment for Razia is a spice factory? So I know it will be Tanveer truth but...

No one hands anyone off to the police. UGH.

And, yes, ZOYA is highly annoying. Specially her "baby" in the episode before last, lol.

They should have left Nikhat-Imran-Tanveer as is, and eventually Asad could have built a bridge there with Nikhat. But they chose to quadrify this angle and now Asad will even be a bigger sore eye for Shirin.  Could they really not think of anything for Najma other than Imram...🀒

Boy I really write long posts, lol

thanks for putting up with me
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monaco

Again at the cost of being BASHED for never being happy with QH, lol, I am going to say - I dont like how they end tracks. Murderers get away with very miniscule ends/revelations. I hated how they ended Tanveer track (and I knew from day one this is how it will end, Shru, knows it, lol) and I hate that all they think of as a punishment for Razia is a spice factory? So I know it will be Tanveer truth but...

No one hands anyone off to the police. UGH.

And, yes, ZOYA is highly annoying. Specially her "baby" in the episode before last, lol.

They should have left Nikhat-Imran-Tanveer as is, and eventually Asad could have built a bridge there with Nikhat. But they chose to quadrify this angle and now Asad will even be a bigger sore eye for Shirin.  Could they really not think of anything for Najma other than Imram...🀒

Boy I really write long posts, lol

thanks for putting up with me

I wanted to smack her every time she said baby. bash away dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preethi_shamya

ahem.. ahem..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SorryπŸ˜†
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

hello?

hey preet
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how r u??
long time no see
hello preet and baby😊
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

lea now where have you gone girl

I'm here nowπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Asyaforever

I'm here nowπŸ˜›

oh you elusive girl!πŸ˜†
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Lea, dont worry. both Najma and Nikhat will kick Imran's lazy Ass sooner than later. and Haseena is only blessed with Billi...bas!!πŸ˜† its their destiny πŸ˜†

Tanu is the only one to straighten out Haseena biπŸ˜†