Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Where has PC and Amerra gone?

I guess soo or they lost in btw comments😕 idk
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

Wait. I just came on. Why are you girls talking about me??? Bolo bolo tell tell. So good to see you both back on chat after such a long break!

mona darling we are talking about u Coz we love u
To be honest i was happy to see u so That i CAN talk with u and i CAN use u so That nishu CAN stay a while to talk with u 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ilhamez

i knew it
U are Like me
Me and u are the only girls they decide to go but they cant
All the girls say bye and they go the only 2girls i think who say bye bye and then they wait to read the next comments and wait what Will this girl say lets wait what she Will answer lets wait to read her opinion its u and me
Dont tell me u dont do this

Haha!! When I say bye
I still be liking everyone's comments
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Where has PC and Amerra gone?

I'm here. Haha
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
New thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3705610
Asyaforever thumbnail

Hehee!! I was going to go
But then thought about Mona ji and Ilham hehee
Okay u Lea

Oh hooo you know u done have undying love for me already😳
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
... Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
Ilhamez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Well she meant she is going to cook dinner and eat by saying "Dinner Time"😆

no girl no when she cook dinner she told is brb brb and she cut onion and come and write comment and then go and add oil on off on off and ect
But when she eat she just go and enjoy dining table with her husband and her 2 cutie girls
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BlahBytes

I came in here, like I come everyday, to pop in and leave a nice hug out to all the girls. But I cannot bring myself to do it. Not now. Maybe not again.

Yes, I am rehashing it but had to put it out there. Seeing Drea write comments of the sort she did a few pages ago saddened me. She did not have to justify time and again.

The younger ones seem to have so much more sense and that is such a comforting feeling.

My two bits -

a) We are not in school to be seniors, juniors, oldies, newbies. I am old but like how age is just a number, seniority is just an illusion. Number of posts is no indicator of how logical or sensible one can be.

b) If information was provided, the fact that it was provided should be acknowledged and one should just get on with it. Throwing a hissy fit has never gained brownie points.

c) Matters as trivial as "superlatives" should not cause a breach of such depth but it did and it is disappointing

Coming to the so called newbies - I have had some of the most refreshing dialogues with them. They have been nothing but nice even when I have popped in intermittently.

If I were new and saw what had transpired, I would cringe.

There are other posts out there and and a private inbox for having decent conversations. Maybe I'll opt for that!  

I'm not good at expressing. but couldn't have said it any better Sahana. Ditto!!
Edited by KambakthIshq - 10 years ago