Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ilham I can't paste the famous hug here as I am on iPhone . But here is a biggest jappi and group hug for everyone ๐Ÿค—Edited by damar - 10 years ago
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilhamez

Ok i Will tell u something i know it did happen
Vie i was 16yrs old when a Guy come to me and express his feeling to me in the internet Coz he was shy to talk to me directly and he was in love with me for a 3years without i knew him he was watching me and he asked about me and That happens exactly maybe when i was 13yrs old
And when he express it i was shocked Coz he knew everything about me
And we start talking i told him i should foccus on my studies and he told me to take my Time and when i finished school he came again but i was not interessed Coz he is not exactly my dream man
And a year back i told him everything and still he told me i will not give up
Till u get married and he still talk to me and ask about me everytime

Seriously ilham that is like love love there girl although it one sided...it shows that he is a good guy but we girls are too fussy and we nelgect the good guys for the Jahapanahs 6-packs of the world๐Ÿ˜‰
how can you not be sure he is not your dream guy in disguise??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Yea well obviously human nature would tell him to move on but i hate how thinks operate like you don't like him pestering you but the moment he give up is the time you missing that person has that ever happened to you...i think the same happened to Ayan๐Ÿ˜› strange nah??

No i never missed him coz i think i was still small not so mature parent fear and my personal views he was not my prince charming so i never fell love for him it was a clear cut friendhip from my side n i never remembers him nor miss him its just today when ilha said guys dont wait so long i just told her guys cant wait but very fewww
Enlightment thumbnail

Vie i was 16yrs old when a Guy come to me and express his feeling to me in the internet Coz he was shy to talk to me directly and he was in love with me for a 3years without i knew him he was watching me and he asked about me and That happens exactly maybe when i was 13yrs old
And we start talking i told him i should foccus on my studies and he told me to take my Time and when i finished school he came again but i was not interessed Coz he is not exactly my dream man

Ilham is this a true story dear
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

Lavi, I love you more than before. SRK is my first love, and I saw it on relese date too.

Mona we all know you love SRK๐Ÿ˜‰
lavalina thumbnail

well if someone doesnt goes well with your desires your type of dream man u can never accept the person else u'll rather be fooling him๐Ÿ˜Š
lavalina thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

Lavi, I love you more than before. SRK is my first love, and I saw it on relese date too.

hehehehhe love u tooo monaaa it damn hilarious he is too good in the movie n the dialogues wowww mannn
Enlightment thumbnail
I am missing Drea a lot.where is she ? ๐Ÿ˜”
Asyaforever thumbnail

srk is my one and only prince charming
No i am kidding ,but really srk is very special to me my first cruch and my fav Actor
He is such a gentleman
I love him

Yea i mean he does have the looks that would strike me but his acting is really good...No wonder he called the "King of Bollywood"...i heard he loves giving tips to new actors on how to improve their acting๐Ÿ˜›so he is down to earth too
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: damar

I am missing Drea a lot.where is she ? ๐Ÿ˜”

And Candy too