Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Asyaforever

Shrutzzz long time no hear...how have u been 😃

Lea bacha...Im doing g8t. as you can see I'm back to bashing mode😆
Asyaforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

had a relaxing weekend Drea. I decided to stay out of spoilers after reading SBB/SBS WU. I'm super Pissed😡
Haseena having a gala time in KM🤢Zoe shipping Najma-Imran🤢shouldn't she be worrying about her own nikah? if not for her, at least for fandom's sake.

Haseena hit a jackpot with Najma as her DIL 🤢
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

me too...I thought Preet has a love story that she wants to share.

lol.. i dont have 1😆 uff.. u guys r too much excited to hear love stories? srry for d disappointment i hvnt fell in love yet😆
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Catch U later Dev.  Edited by KambakthIshq - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

had a relaxing weekend Drea. I decided to stay out of spoilers after reading SBB/SBS WU. I'm super Pissed😡
Haseena having a gala time in KM🤢 Zoe shipping Najma-Imran🤢 shouldn't she be worrying about her own nikah? if not for her, at least for fandom's sake.

I know right?...I dont know whats more disgusting. Tanveer being in that house or THEM being in it. Too many damn pets in QH. They already had a cat. And now they wanna pick up a bulldog. 

Dont get me started on Zoya. I just hope this thing doesnt blow up in her face. She's not married yet but she's worried about someone elses own. Reminds me of Ayaan's engagement when she got in deep trouble. 
Asyaforever thumbnail

Lea bacha...Im doing g8t. as you can see I'm back to bashing mode😆

Girl Haseena bi cracks me up...bash away 😆 do you think imran would support najma if his mother insulting her??
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lea now where have you gone girl
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Lea, dont worry. both Najma and Nikhat will kick Imran's lazy Ass sooner than later. and Haseena is only blessed with Billi...bas!!😆 its their destiny ðŸ˜†
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I know right?...I dont know whats more disgusting. Tanveer being in that house or THEM being in it. Too many damn pets in QH. They already had a cat. And now they wanna pick up a bulldog. 

Dont get me started on Zoya. I just hope this thing doesnt blow up in her face. She's not married yet but she's worried about someone elses own. Reminds me of Ayaan's engagement when she got in deep trouble. 

You wanna bet this will blow up onher face? this time Asad has his doubts, while zoya is all in her la-la land. I think he wont protest her this time, because he wants to show her he trust her, but this WILL blow up on her face. Here, I bet 500 dollars, lol
Edited by monaco - 10 years ago