NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
.Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys
I know I did get a bit upset with all that it happening of IF so I kind of expressed my feelings here in the morning but after a while I calmed down and I have edited to post... now that post just says "Im OK " :P hehe
You guys know how I got better??? Well I talked to someone... and that someone was my freinds from this chat!
You know girls... Doesnt matter what happens in life... we gotta remember one thing. Family we dont get to choose but freinds we do get to choose and once you have your freinds they are with you for life! Its the one relationship that once you get you should respect and honor it and honestly guys I love knowing the fact that doesnt matter how my day goes I know I can always come and talk to you guys and you all with always be with me.
And I can proudly say that even though I did say when I was upset that I was gnna leave I happily take that back! (Lav im back... hhii :P And im so sorry im replying late.. i just read ur post.)
As for whos fault it is... its no ones fault.! Its the circumstances fault and the miscommunication that created everything. Lets not give the blame to anyone. Lets try fixing everything instead ðŸ˜³
As for the newbies and oldmembers is going.. i personally dnt know allot about whats going on about that but I personally can say that EVERYONE IS EQUAL here from my view.
If anyone has been offended in any way intentionally or intentionally I do appologise on the behalf of everyone on this chat.
Lets just forget all this and start fresh.
You should never hold onto anythhing that will give you nothing but pain and im sure seeing all of our freinds here upset is most likely hurting everyones heart right now
And no one closes this thread!! I agree that I havnt been in this thread from the first begining but i have been here for a long time and there is no way such an awesome thread should be gone just because of some misunderstandings. I agree that some people say they will leave... but trust me.. they will come back! I did didnt I? Once they calm down and think with a calm head(like I did) then they will come back. 
Always hope for the best then you will get the best!
Akhir uhmeed par to duhnyia kayaam hai! 
Is lai saarai jaanai in issues par mitti pao aur aagai baro. 
Life boht choti hai yaaro... has kai jeo!
Honestly I dont know how many will agree with me or how many will even comment after my post, but I do know that everyone will read this post. And if EVER , ever anyone has ever seen a freind in me, or has even little little respect for me... then PLEASE... talk about whats bothering you, let us help, but dont leave us... dont leave your freinds. 
Anyone Is free to scrap or pm meor any one of your freinds here and just talk about whats bothering you and trust me freind... you will be helped and no one will know about it!
Remember, leaving problems wont end... they will follow you everywere till you face them,
LUV U ALL ðŸ¤—

Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
edited Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whose online? I miss you Raabart, where you are?
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I was away for 3 days...what the heck happened?😕
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaco

Whose online? I miss you Raabart, where you are?

Mona darling🤗
KambakthIshq thumbnail
I was away for few days dear...read about Haseena feasting in KM and lost my appetite🤢 I'm baxk to skipping episodes now... I'm so shallow right😆
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Mona, do you know what happened here? 
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just stopping in to say good morning all!!!
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Zoe fangirling NAJMA-IMRAN's nikah

focus on your wedding first women😡