Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes drea i will ask about others opinion too
but i can speak about myself na... i am tired of all this so leaving...
Enlightment thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well all I want is our old chat club that's it.if it can be like that when began I am here otherwise no 
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This decision should be a collective one right and if we're talking about who did wrong and who did right on this awards thing, all that was needed was a straightforward, "Why didn't you guys tell everyone so we can get their opinions before we continue" instead of who is old and who is new.

Communication was lacking but I know Aarthi was informed on the FB chat cuz I was there when it was brought up and nothing contrary was said. 

No need to upset all the members by ending the CC because of it  . . .
Asyaforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: damar

Well all I want is our old chat club that's it.if it can be like that when began I am here otherwise no 

Me too!! it isn't the same anymore
-Candz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlwaysAsYa

No Aarathi! 

Guys do you see where this is going? We are letting this one thing go so far?
Did this happen when Lav played that prank on me?
No.
Did it happen when I played that prank on Jazz?
No.
Has it ever happened when on of us calls each other a name?
No.

So why are we letting something this small affect us this much?
Are you guys seriously rethinking ending the Club and leaving? Do you think our friendships have had no meaning this whole time? Well if you do...then that is by far one of the stupidest things I've ever heard till date. 
Our friendship has been one of the most important things in my life so far. I actually trust you guys more then my friends that I actually meet with and go to school with and interact with offline. And that's a pretty big deal to me. And I'm sure it is to all you too. 
Can we all just please start over because we have come to far to end this right now. 

And I know a lot of you will say that those were "different situations" but friends go though EVERYTHING together and we have too and I'm not gonna stop this now for a trivial matter. 

Proper communication is lacking and some aren't pro for seeing the other POV. 
daffodil81 thumbnail
i am.no one to end this club
i suggested
but i am quitting becoz i didnt expect things to.go.to this extent
bye everyone it was good knowing u all
-Candz- thumbnail
This melodramatic stuff is why I'm upset. I agree with Riya that this is something really trivial to be at odds with each other on but the communication isn't good on the matter so how can it be resolved. 

Instead of trying to work it out, y'all wanna end the club and whatnot . . . i don't understand any of this
AlwaysAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

i am.no one to end this club
i suggested
but i am quitting becoz i didnt expect things to.go.to this extent
bye everyone it was good knowing u all

Aarathi please don't leave! I know that I wasn't here from the start and I don't know how this CC was created..but I know you were part of the reason why I have made so many friendships. Please don't leave now. 
AlwaysAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm actually laughing at the fact that this has gone so far. We're almost at 50 threads guys. We've had 6,300+ pages that we've all spent with the Fly Girls. 6,300 pages is a lot to give up don't you think. We've had that many pages of memories with each other and it would be the biggest shame to give all that up now. 
Asyaforever thumbnail
This is getting ridiculous and if nobody wants to forget everything well i am out too...😭