Balika Vadhu

getting bored

Dhvani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know whether you all will agree with me or not but i think BV's story line is running very slowly. They are over stretching sanchi's track. There has been no change in sumitra's attitude towards ganga. They are again reviewing same story line of anandi's social work. Even AnSh scenes are getting repeatitive with almost same type of dialogues. Only JaGan scenes holds me watch this show. What do you think guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-nic thumbnail
so true i also watch show for JaGan They hook me  otherwise BV has nothing to offer AnSh have become so boring Edited by kate-nic - 10 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Watching show only for JaGan and Mannu  They are best for me 😳Cvs have pushed haddi Sanchi in my JaGan kabab😭which has  stuck in my throat and i am suffocating Viewers condition have become like Jagaya with Sanchi's torture  ðŸ˜­rest BV i don't see i forward it because it has nothing to offer for me 
Libra123 thumbnail
Watching only for  Jagan. But not much screen space for them and totally mixed up. I hope they get proper scenes separately now. cvs know everyone is watching for Jagan that's why throwing sanchi and tanandi onto our faces thru Jagan...
Dhvani85 thumbnail
CVs are also suffocating the storyline with mahi and ashima track. Ashima is absolutely not tolerable with her fake accents