||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 47|| - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BHAVII

Amrish just read you still working? ya kaam is the name of something๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

me too wonder same ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

btw - me will try to finish cha 13 tomorrow so hopefully you can read that before you fly ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by shamrish

yes and its a theme party. Will be wearing saree tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
Good for you.. Normally opportunities are less other than festivals or functions up here..
Anyways with advent of Shravan, opportunities increase till Diwali..
My wife takes them to wear more when we go back home ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]
๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am wearing more sarees here then i used  to do it in India

Jay how was your game?

it was good, perfect weather today and not many ppl showed up due to other commitment which only allowed us to have more fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

matlab you have named your hobby as kaam and we thinking here that you are doing kaam๐Ÿ˜†
Like people store their GF's number as missed call๐Ÿ˜†

I am multitasking though waiting on thing to finish before i continue.. Since just monitoring right now, got time to do velagiri.. Probably will be awake for another couple of hrs i guess๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by jay_bpm

it was good, perfect weather today and not many ppl showed up due to other commitment which only allowed us to have more fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

how many games did u play?

I am multitasking though waiting on thing to finish before i continue.. Since just monitoring right now, got time to do velagiri.. Probably will be awake for another couple of hrs i guess๐Ÿ˜ญ

me too will be up tonight๐Ÿ˜ก since i took a nap in the afternoon which turned out to be the mid night sleep๐Ÿ˜†

How come?? Other than functions/festivals too?? since at work, no one wears here
BTW, does anyone observe Shravan Maas to the fullest ?? 

how many games did u play?
I would say 4-5. Given only 5 ppl in our team, all had to stay active which only allowed me to utilize my height very well and try all shots ๐Ÿ˜›

[/QUOTE]
How come?? Other than functions/festivals too?? since at work, no one wears here
[/QUOTE]
no just at functions and festivals. I wear them atleast 10 times in a year(Including chaniya cholis)

Holi, Baisakhi, 4 times at diwali and 4-5 days of Navratri๐Ÿ˜ƒ In between if any holy person visits house then would wear a saree