||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 47|| - Page 75

Posted: 10 years ago

Okay, have seen goras in Indian traditional dresses at few weddings and also 2 family members married goras ðŸ˜†
temples also remind me, have heard that many punjabi sikhs who used to demand for Khalistan now reside in Canada 

True.. U would seem them mostly in Brampton. It is also famously called as Singhdom.
AKumar came there to promote SIngh is King. Some areas there would resemble u are in Delhi or North India looking at shops, street names , area names and not to mention folks around 😛😉
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@bold - as young kid use to follow part of ritual right after "janoy" but now all sinner so😆

Mucho se.. 😆
Originally posted by shweta_r

Oh yes... 
There was an office party on 6th, the same day the movie is releasing and I have made some bahana about it... and not going .. cannot skip the forum on that day..

will try and watch it FD

😆 expected that, are you watching first day first show ðŸ˜‰
what is FD and why can't you skip forum that day ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by shamrish

Shweta, how about ur weekend?? Heard u watching Satyagraha movie??

Not sure abt the movie... saturdays are bad for us as son and hubby go out to play - one in the evening and other in the morning..
[/QUOTE]
go out to play?? I think ur son has cricket classes i guess.

THink u were saying u were looking forward to IBL??
[/QUOTE]
Yes he has cricket classes...

And we are watching IBL... me in bits...

Okay, have seen goras in Indian traditional dresses at few weddings and also 2 family members married goras ðŸ˜†
temples also remind me, have heard that many punjabi sikhs who used to demand for Khalistan now reside in Canada 
[/QUOTE]
True.. U would seem them mostly in Brampton. It is also famously called as Singhdom.
AKumar came there to promote SIngh is King. Some areas there would resemble u are in Delhi or North India looking at shops, street names , area names and not to mention folks around 😛😉
[/QUOTE]
First relative we went to visit lives in Brampton and as soon as entered their street, saw papaji watering plants in front yard ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
but learned that more than just regular folks, peeps in favor of Khalistan reside in the area and often has campaign out every now and then 

oh, so now there is such a trend in family ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
I have set trend in something else, well I hope no one follows it though ðŸ˜†

Kya hai?

@blue : Why is that ??

@Red : WHat is the confusion?? Told names of various places i went. lots of day trips..

Trademarked for AT ðŸ˜†

Trademarked for AT ðŸ˜†

We use it wherever we like. Mucho se made it's way even on JDJ forum 😆😆

@bold - as young kid use to follow part of ritual right after "janoy" but now all sinner so😆

In fact my MIL wants "janoy" or "poonal" to happen after my son turns 10.. which is 6 months from now...

Gosh I feel so old 

Kya hai?
the trend, well not much of trend I hope
me intentionally failed 12th science in India ðŸ˜†