||Parichay Chit Chat Thread 47|| - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Eggjjaaactly 👍🏼 🤣 🤣 I wasted my hard earned $10 on this movie 😆
would never spend my hard earned money on SRK movie 🤢 😆
I also read in one of Gujarati news paper, "It's better to watch Himesha Reshmiya movie than watching CE" 😲 🤣 

Bingo i have seen his movies directed by Sajid Khan and some other stupid senseless comedy movies  ...And that's why i think i don't like him anymore 
😆 that's why I don't watch such movies, you can lose respect for actor simply for doing such roles and movies 😆
but it appears these days all actors would do any movie if they can score good numbers 🤔
have you seen Special 26, that was really good
Originally posted by jay_bpm

yes it's positive response but to as I told her as well, hope can get out of there real soon.
I do not wish ill for anyone but sorry seeing younger or those with only undergrad get job and move on doesn't make me feel that much better 
feel like I am standing same place for years 🤔
Hmm i totally understand...Don't get disappointed Jay you will definitely get a good job bas these are just testing times 😊 
You are waiting for some interview call right Hopefully it will work out for you...Who knows this might be your Birthday Gift 😉 😃

would never spend my hard earned money on SRK movie 🤢 😆
I also read in one of Gujarati news paper, "It's better to watch Himesha Reshmiya movie than watching CE" 😲 🤣 
🤣 🤣 And some other critics give 4 stars for the same movie  😆
Jay have you watched today's IIJ?

Hmm i totally understand...Don't get disappointed Jay you will definitely get a good job bas these are just testing times 😊 
You are waiting for some interview call right Hopefully it will work out for you...Who knows this might be your Birthday Gift 😉 😃
I know it's testing times but looking at ma-papa get tensed. Papa told me if I get good enough job, he would just go back to India.
Yes I am hoping to get an interview at McKinsey, top consultancy firm as one of our customer asked her friend to forward my resume to one of the VP. I am really hoping something comes from there yaar...

🤣 🤣 And some other critics give 4 stars for the same movie  😆
well must be paid reviews and brainless SRK followers 👎🏼 😆

Jay have you watched today's IIJ?

I did but didn't pay much attention today as knew Sonakshi was out. One of forum friend told me this afternoon so didn't care 

I know it's testing times but looking at ma-papa get tensed. Papa told me if I get good enough job, he would just go back to India.
Yes I am hoping to get an interview at McKinsey, top consultancy firm as one of our customer asked her friend to forward my resume to one of the VP. I am really hoping something comes from there yaar...
You will get it fingers crossed and Good luck with it 😃 

I did but didn't pay much attention today as knew Sonakshi was out. One of forum friend told me this afternoon so didn't care 
Ya so disappointed  Today Judges performance was awesome 😊