.--Eternity is definitely meant for SwaRon--.

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, we all remember that how SwaRon, our SwaRon, the one and only SwaRon got the most deep and faithful name to them on V-D special episode, Eternity!  πŸ€—

I agree and have faith, like i have faith in God that Swayam-Sharon is the most eternal couple of D3, who are here with us, was here and will always be here with us no matter what. The name given to them was definitely created to them, that word 'Eternity' define them, in every little aspects. Their love, their life, their intensity, their passion, towards each other, their small little world hidden within their hearts by all the world, is so pure and so deep that is unbreakable, untouchable, like nothing can destroy or pin a whole in it. This is what called eternity, without standing beside each, they always stood, without holding each other hands, they always inter twined them, without even looking into each other eyes, they could find deep oceans floating with the love in each others, without hearing each others voice, they could hear it, without talking to each others, their hearts knows what is in there in each others hearts, without seeing each other, they can see, only they need to see insid their own heart and there will be only one words inside each of their's heart - Swayam Sharon.

Wee have adored them because they were meant to be adored, we loved them becuase they were the one who deserved it, we cherish them, because they are to be cherished no matter what.

In cries, in laughter they were together from heart and soul even if they were stading poles apart. They are meant to be, they were the best, they are the best, and they will always be the best, no matter what because there is only one words, Eternity.

Every Swayam fan must be smiling right now, and i am sure of it. Not because i know how cool i am but because i know that how cool and how the best Swaron are, they are the best thing D3 had, have and will always have, they create the magic in D3.

We Swaron, Swaron! πŸ€—

-Marium

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee post dear...swaron is the best thing in my life...:D
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes SwaRon is an eternal couple!

They have gone through a LOT in d past and are finally happy together. They understand each other, trust each other and above all are madly and crazily in love with each other.
Their bond is so strong now that it is highly impossible for any force to even touch it! They are meant to be and will always be together :)

I SwaRon SwaRon ❀️
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SwaRon and eternity goes hand in hand, never have I been so influenced by their characters in person and lovestory. They are the reason, I'm still sticking to the show, taking time out and talk about them. That's their charm! SwaRon is the best thing that happened to D3 and I hope they are bounded to each other for the rest of their lives!!

Awesome post
Edited by Rutu - 10 years ago
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and I loved it.πŸ‘
SwaRon are eternal, they are the best thing that could happen to me.
Love them forever and ever and ever.❀️
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post marium...

Well define swaron "eternity"...swaron are unique in there way. Which always shown charm in their lovestory.
Beautifully plotted their moment which would like to cherish all the way. And special bond spend the togetherness with cute kiddish romantic sequence...
Must say swaron are the magical couple in d3...and they always lit the big smile on my face.
Swaron swaron...all the way
πŸ€—
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Swayam and Sharon...they are not an ordinary couple who fall in and fall out of love every second day...Swayam and Sharon...SwaRon...the epitome of love...a guy with golden heart ...a princess who has kept a shield of arrogance on her face ...just to protect herself from the ruthless outer world...she denied his love ...he never gave up on her...he saw the simple lovable girl behind the Diva...she half opened the doors of her heart for him ..with time he became the emperor of her heart ...their love seemed like a distance dream...but it happened...the character sketch of Swayam and Sharon made us fall for this heavenly couple...like u said...be it the worst track of the show ...or sharon's absence ...we passed that phase and supported the show ONLY for SwaRon...

SwaRon define and re-define love..they are undoubtedly an eternal pair ...they complete each other ...they have gone through a lot be together ...be it any situation their love conquered..they surely mean eternity 

Swayam and Sharon.. perfect together πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Truly marium, Swaron are for eternity no one can meddle with it!! They are always meant to be together and will remain to! This is only couple which is realistic in life and easily relatable. Both swayam and Sharon have had to face a lot of things together only after which their bond has grown stronger, so I m sure this time too they'll be able to handle this:)
As you said I have faith in Swaron:) Their bond is for eternity, which can't be broken by any crappy thing!!
We Swaron Swaron πŸ€—

Beautiful post marium πŸ˜ƒ
dashinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post Marium
really loved it β€οΈ
swaron is the best couple in the universe
they are the best thing in d3 and our lifes πŸ˜Š
eternal is the best word which describes swaron 
they r very unique 
they create a magic by which we r spell bound
love them β€οΈ ever and ever TILL OUR LAST BREATH...
cscs thumbnail
v all swaron swaron😊
n eternity is d word fr swaron..