Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Well at the end of the day each to their own opinion .. thanks for sharing your with me ! I respect your opinion !

Aww... yes very true .. and its my pleasure .. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love3242 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Drashti did do her part to her best abilities but the choreography could have been much better! Salman didnt utilise her potential to the fullest in this act ! So I feel that the judges did mark her fairly for this act ! Hope she comes back soon with a good performance! β­οΈ Lauren was just brilliant so she just deserves a perfect 30 and nothing less than that πŸ‘This is purely my opinion πŸ˜³

I hope so to ! Thank you for sharing !
Love3242 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueSpirit

The scores were totally justified, if you are calling yourself a dancer can you focus on the sync, concept and total flow of the performance, I'm a non-dancer and I said the same scores as judges. Doesn't matter who you support give credit where its deserved.

I agree that there performance wasnt the best but I believe that they should have gotten at least all 8's !! BUt i respect your opinion .. Thank you for sharing !
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
@TM, are you sure you are a dancer?πŸ€”
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lauren and Punit are amazing but judges do favor them a bit especially Remo. 

Their 'Janne do na' act was not even of 25 marks but still they managed to get a 27,I couldn't believe when they got a 9 from Remo.

Today when Sana,Kids,Drashti,Mukti and Shaan's acts were so 
much better than that act,judges gave no one above 26.  

And more over today their Garba was inspired by one of the DID's performance but still judges said they have never seen something like this before.  πŸ˜†
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see guys if u fly hight or jump to deep ocean nothing will change the fact that their dance was poor

its time for them to put their dancing shoes and show some real dancing .. the finale is near and nothing amazing from them so far

when others are working twice hard if its Lauren & Punit - Shaan and maricha - kids - sana they r the best so far

so infront of them Drashti is nothing u have to hear the truth one act I was happy with that was the Jive when everything went good in it but before or after that nothing special totally avarege performance

Im Tired of blaming this and that .. but the truth is its do or die now .. either u give a good performance or out of the show

who said is Lauren and Punit act is inspired that was different concept nothing wrong but its should not be repeatitive or totally copied .

peace
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lauren was fab.. She deserves to get 30 ... About drashti, hope she performs well in next act... :) .. Her performance was good but not the best.. :)
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
were we watching the same show. drashti had a lot of energy but the moves were amateurish and clumsy at times. it's not really her fault though. she did what she was told to do but we are nearing the finale they are expected to do better. I think the marks they got was for the performance and for once the judges were spot on with the marks.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why anybody would turn a blind eye but each to their own.
I personally don't think it was unfair.
Their performance saved yesterday's episode. 
I was left speechless after their dance, like I would totally watch their dance again and again! 
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
refrain from making comparisons between the contestant and who is deserving of what mark - this leads to instigation and arguments on the forum - each fangroup ending up supporting their contestant

refer to forum rules about comparisons

topic closed