Love3242 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Woh_Kaun_Thi

"Judges are super biased   πŸ˜‘ they are ignoring DD Salman big time 😑

^^ this is not rude. Am I right? πŸ˜† 🀣

I love this. keep it up 🀣

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic for not .. but if you arent .. i have to agree .. the are ignoring them and arent giving dd and salman what they deserve!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Love3242

You have a very intresting sense of humor ! Im glad I could make you smile !

and I am splitting my sides with laughing reading your post. 🀣 good joke indeed πŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There was no need to be rude .. I was stating my opinion .. and wanted some feed back .. wow i think you people jst come on here to relief  your stress ! take a chill pill .. 

Rude .. me .. where babe ...??? i took it ..its the right time u to take .. 

In serous note .. I am stress free as my favorites performed so well and they got 30 .. I dont know about u though .. 
Love3242 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Woh_Kaun_Thi

and I am splitting my sides with laughing reading your post. 🀣 good joke indeed πŸ˜†

Thanks !
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic for not .. but if you arent .. i have to agree .. the are ignoring them and arent giving dd and salman what they deserve!

This week i dont know but many weeks judges didnt give them what they deserve .hands down .. That I agree .. because they gave more than what they deserved .period 
Love3242 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HashiBoo

Rude .. me .. where babe ...??? i took it ..its the right time u to take .. 

In serous note .. I am stress free as my favorites performed so well and they got 30 .. I dont know about u though .. 

Well I am glad you are satisfied ! and I respect your opinion .. no I wouldnt stress over a show .. Thats just taking it too far lol !
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not a dancer but I love Lauren and Punit's performances...Everytime they have been given the perfect scores by the judges, they completely deserved it..From Choreography to Execution, its perfect..What else are you looking for in a dance show?

If Lauren doesn't get 30 for her brilliant dancing, who will in your opinion...As per me, her not getting a perfect score for a perfect dance would be unfair..We are almost on the verge of Finale, no kidding please!

BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The scores were totally justified, if you are calling yourself a dancer can you focus on the sync, concept and total flow of the performance, I'm a non-dancer and I said the same scores as judges. Doesn't matter who you support give credit where its deserved.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Drashti did do her part to her best abilities but the choreography could have been much better! Salman didnt utilise her potential to the fullest in this act ! So I feel that the judges did mark her fairly for this act ! Hope she comes back soon with a good performance! β­οΈ Lauren was just brilliant so she just deserves a perfect 30 and nothing less than that πŸ‘This is purely my opinion πŸ˜³ Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Love3242 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HashiBoo

This week i dont know but many weeks judges didnt give them what they deserve .hands down .. That I agree .. because they gave more than what they deserved .period 

Well at the end of the day each to their own opinion .. thanks for sharing your with me ! I respect your opinion !