Users

Frequent Posters

Love3242 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Woh_Kaun_Thi

"Judges are super biased   πŸ˜‘ they are ignoring DD Salman big time 😑

^^ this is not rude. Am I right? πŸ˜† 🀣

I love this. keep it up 🀣

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic for not .. but if you arent .. i have to agree .. the are ignoring them and arent giving dd and salman what they deserve!

Originally posted by: Love3242

You have a very intresting sense of humor ! Im glad I could make you smile !

and I am splitting my sides with laughing reading your post. 🀣 good joke indeed πŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There was no need to be rude .. I was stating my opinion .. and wanted some feed back .. wow i think you people jst come on here to relief  your stress ! take a chill pill .. 

Rude .. me .. where babe ...??? i took it ..its the right time u to take .. 

In serous note .. I am stress free as my favorites performed so well and they got 30 .. I dont know about u though .. 
Love3242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Woh_Kaun_Thi

and I am splitting my sides with laughing reading your post. 🀣 good joke indeed πŸ˜†

Thanks !
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Im not sure whether you are being sarcastic for not .. but if you arent .. i have to agree .. the are ignoring them and arent giving dd and salman what they deserve!

This week i dont know but many weeks judges didnt give them what they deserve .hands down .. That I agree .. because they gave more than what they deserved .period 
Love3242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Rude .. me .. where babe ...??? i took it ..its the right time u to take .. 

In serous note .. I am stress free as my favorites performed so well and they got 30 .. I dont know about u though .. 

Well I am glad you are satisfied ! and I respect your opinion .. no I wouldnt stress over a show .. Thats just taking it too far lol !
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am not a dancer but I love Lauren and Punit's performances...Everytime they have been given the perfect scores by the judges, they completely deserved it..From Choreography to Execution, its perfect..What else are you looking for in a dance show?

If Lauren doesn't get 30 for her brilliant dancing, who will in your opinion...As per me, her not getting a perfect score for a perfect dance would be unfair..We are almost on the verge of Finale, no kidding please!

BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The scores were totally justified, if you are calling yourself a dancer can you focus on the sync, concept and total flow of the performance, I'm a non-dancer and I said the same scores as judges. Doesn't matter who you support give credit where its deserved.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Drashti did do her part to her best abilities but the choreography could have been much better! Salman didnt utilise her potential to the fullest in this act ! So I feel that the judges did mark her fairly for this act ! Hope she comes back soon with a good performance! β­οΈ Lauren was just brilliant so she just deserves a perfect 30 and nothing less than that πŸ‘This is purely my opinion πŸ˜³ Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Love3242 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

This week i dont know but many weeks judges didnt give them what they deserve .hands down .. That I agree .. because they gave more than what they deserved .period 

Well at the end of the day each to their own opinion .. thanks for sharing your with me ! I respect your opinion !