Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Last season I was a huge fan of Salman n Esha ...I thought Salman was d best choreographer ...they gave so many AMAZING performances ... But this season he's a total flop ...I don't feel it's right to just blame Salman here ...dd is equally responsible fo it ... Last season he did some vry different n difficult things but Esha has tht potential in her to do those things ... N frankly saying dd doesn't have tht potential in her ...yesterdays episode they just danced without lifts n truth came out tht dd is not a good dancer ...she is ok in dancing nothing gr8 ... N all d 30 Salman got this season most of those were scripted ... I'm not liking Salman this season ...
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

Last season I was a huge fan of Salman n Esha ...I thought Salman was d best choreographer ...they gave so many AMAZING performances ... But this season he's a total flop ...I don't feel it's right to just blame Salman here ...dd is equally responsible fo it ... Last season he did some vry different n difficult things but Esha has tht potential in her to do those things ... N frankly saying dd doesn't have tht potential in her ...yesterdays episode they just danced without lifts n truth came out tht dd is not a good dancer ...she is ok in dancing nothing gr8 ... N all d 30 Salman got this season most of those were scripted ... I'm not liking Salman this season ...

Comparing Salam n Punit's choreograpghy from last season to the current one, i think if you get a good dancer as partner, you can spend more time on concept and choreography since execution will not take much. Whereas when you get a non dancer, execution part eats up most of the time.
For eg. Punit just needs to tell lauren that okay, on this beat we need to do two bars of Shimmy, whereas with non dancer partner you need to explain what is shimmy, how to do it n how to do it perfectly... When time is limited this works against the choreo and they have o work around it. Cherry on the cake when you have partners who cannot give you more time, like whats happening with Salman n DD. with the limited resources Salman has, i think he is doing good.. Not his best but DD's best.😊
Carabelli5 thumbnail
I think by comparison DD is not dedicating enough time for Salman to complicate the choreo. Its a shame that his reputation is being tarnished for no apparent reason.
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think this juggling two shows by Drashti has been given so much hype.. C'mon guys.. she is not the first n last person doing this..!! Rithwik, Gurmeet, sushant, ankita.. all were doing two shows at a time.. And in their case it like they were from different channel as wel.. Even this time.. Sidharth was also.. but they never cried telling we are exhausted!.. SO lame.. and blaming Salman for his choreo.. He is givin normal steps so that she can dance.. otherwise he will choreo so gud .. jus that DD cannot dance so well!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stunninstar

i think this juggling two shows by Drashti has been given so much hype.. C'mon guys.. she is not the first n last person doing this..!! Rithwik, Gurmeet, sushant, ankita.. all were doing two shows at a time.. And in their case it like they were from different channel as wel.. Even this time.. Sidharth was also.. but they never cried telling we are exhausted!.. SO lame.. and blaming Salman for his choreo.. He is givin normal steps so that she can dance.. otherwise he will choreo so gud .. jus that DD cannot dance so well!

Agree ... If I remember correctly one of d season a footballer won n he use to have his matches tht too in Di different city ... N plus she took this show knowing everything then y so much drama ...it gets vry ANNOYING wen they say she dint have time n is vry tired n blah blah blah ... Even I feel it not right to blame only Salman fo this ...on Saturdays episode they just danced n it clearly showed tht she's not a good dancer ... Salman can't be blamed solely ...Edited by tehzeeb25 - 10 years ago
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
If you are a gracefull dancer...any dance or choreography will look good on you !!!!
(Hritik Roshan  ws complimented by Big B for his dance in Jodha Akbar...and tht ws just one simple step in Khwaja mere Khwaja song, which ws simple but ws executed sooo sooo gracefullly ) Thts callled a true dancer !!!!!

so ths is only..."nach na jaane aangan teda"...DD cnt dance at alll, so wotevr she is given she cnt execute it welll.

She cnt do a single lift properly...heavy foooted...alll is edited smartly by Rangeeela.

Alll pankhas shd agree tht DD is a Big ZERO in Dance !!!! so even Saroj khan or prabhu deva tellls er hw to dance she cnt do tht !!! So just stop alll these bahanaaas...she is shown her rt place Nw !!!!!