Metromasti : Mystery Behind Vasu Being Mohan

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Na Bole Tum Na Maine 2 (NBTNMKK 2) Vasu and Mohan the same person

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) twist : Mystery behind Vasu being Megha's husband Mohan 

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) on Colors might witness a sudden twist for Megha (Aakanksha Singh) who lost her husband Mohan Bhatnagar (Kunal Karan Kapoor) 2 years back.

It was earlier shown how Mohan came with Rhimjhim (Mohan's adopted daugter) to Mumbai in search of Rhimjhim's real mother.

Megha's search leads her to a chawl where a local don Vasu is in charge of the place.

However, Vasu turns out to be a replica (look alike) of her husband Mohan.

Also there's a mystery behind Vasu behaving differently with Megha and Rhimjhim which suprises his godmother and girlfriend Ruku Vaidya.

It is also shown that Vasu came to Mumbai with his godmother around the same time that Mohan died.

Also Vasu's godmother seems to be hiding some truth from everyone regarding Vasu.

Whether Vasu is Mohan for real and not his look alike is what would unfold in coming episodes of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2(NBTNMKK 2) .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I would be more than glad and jump out of joy if vasu turns out to be my MB our mrs Bhatnagar  husband. 

I am excited now I want mm reunion happy ever after🥳
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
vasu aka mohan is our mohan only Aai is bacha chor monu baby ko chori kar liya😆

TFS.

meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs!!!
Let's see what is the truth behind Vasu as Mohan