Posted: 10 years ago
Yes yes yes I want to buy both ssns DVDs
I have saved NBT season 1 all parts from 1st to last episode & saved in DVD... & watched full DVD with my friends up to 5 times... 
yes i would love too buy it...bcoz season1 toh dekha par online dekha so i would love if it turn into dvd😉
Last season i had posted a similar post :) us waqt humko pata bhi nahi tha ki season two aayega.this is a fab idea. But since you tube has all the links, will there be any takers ? But yes they can sell in on amazon or flipcart. Will sell like hotcakes ..or put in on downloadable formats for apple tvs.. As a whole series..   I actually was thinking nbt should  convert its set into a central perk friends kind of  special attraction set .. Like they one one i think in some other county i think dubai..theyhave friends sitcom ka central perk recreated ..theycan have juna mohalla recreated😆
Would love to buy it. I said the same thing last year.
I have a great idea..take his amazing close up expressions and scenes...play some trance music...make an hour long vm... Play this vm on big screen on a theatre ...sab kushi khushi dekhkar vada paav thooskar  fir theatre ke andar hi aayengey show khatam honey ke baad instead of going back home..haye he is so handsome...  Edited by Jay_tapori - 10 years ago
Oh My God!!!. I would love to buy the DVD's of both SSN1 and SSN2. Tumne mere mooh ki baat cheen li, except that i was not able to put my thoughts in to words. Wonderful IDea. Please please take this forward to the channel to get the DVD's .
guys thoda aur response dijiye. we have so many members & only 28 likes? century toh banti hain na? I have to forward it to Colors. Apparently PH also cant do anything cause it the channel's copyrite.
Yeahhh Me too...I would definitely buy it!!! ðŸ˜Š
Really wld love to have dvds of NBT