Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Beautiful symbolism-16th&17th Aug

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
When madhu slipped from stairs and RK held her in time was a symbolism that RK will never let madhu fall and will be there for her always and in todays episode RK suddenly with no flashbacks or nothing just simple chose no to sign the divorce paper,now these compare these two scenes and I come up with another beautiful meaning when madhu was slipping RK held her,means RK in time stopped madhu leaving him forever ans stopped the separation,he has finally realized that something grave has happened which is forcing madhu to take a drastic step he saved her yesterday from slipping and saved both him and madhu from separation,he will never let madhu go that's the point!!!
😳

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
god i seriously hope so!!!! i want intelligent kameena back n find d truth n flush out d dirty garbage. 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priyachand

god i seriously hope so!!!! i want intelligent kameena back n find d truth n flush out d dirty garbage. 

today he was looking again so dashing😳😳
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post mallu
Me too noticed that slip and hold from yesterday epi, infact that was the only thing I like yesterday rest was disgusting yucky witch act tha na? I did fell the same that u feel whenever madhu falls Rk is the only one to hold her 😳 . Didn't watch today coz I was afraid to watch the divorse part but going to watch since it didn't happen

I feel like all these act are part of RM's plan. Even if its not Rk can easily think how come Madhu became so strong that the divorce hearing happening so fast, he know tha someone is there behind her who force her to do this. And this not signing in DP drama must be just to irritate sultan sothat he is forced to come to pictureEdited by aan-rish - 10 years ago
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
always expect something deep secret when RK's viewpoint is not shown..last time this happened before the confession and now the divorce..I m sure he had got some idea about something is wrong😛
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to hold onto that beautiful thought and last ray of hope to see the end of that oh so awful Bhai! 
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priyachand

😆 true priya... but no ...he might survive😡.. as he is used to staying ..in water bodies 🤣!!!

lets think of some better idea !!! 😆

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post  mallu !!! ðŸ˜Š