Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The rate at which they are moving..dont get surprised if you see even soham-gauri married tomorrow! They want us to ASSUME that they have divorced! 

Originally posted by: -adorabubbles-

Us ArVians owe everything to Onir...Oh please we don't have to thank anyone for getting our ArVi back cause they should have been together long ago. Onir should have realised that Purvi could never love him and I lost a little respect for him when although he was acting but left Purvi the way he did.
My opinion..Feel free to report. 

Exactly! They are the 2nd lead and we knew that someday they would reunite! 
Ovi and Onir were just twists and turns in their life! 
Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foodlover-

Ermmm when did Ekta show started following logic.ðŸĪ“ 
and to all the onir jaap what do we do now, put onir on a high pedestal and worship him ... when purvi was mocked for being too mahaan and sacrificing arjun why cant we mock onir for doing the same thing ... purvi did it for her aai and onir for his own love.

how could u even ask that question except arjun purvi nobody can do wrong u c ... 
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Good Question. Need this question answer.

purvi did for aai, yes i agree but she had also other option- like she can told about false signature to teju or manav but she choose the deal of ovi, she know that arjun only loves her but she force arjun to marry ovi just like he is not a man but a machine what the two sister want he bound to do it. Even for a second she did not think ovi is now depression but after  a forcefully marriage can she be happy then when her mother will be see her and ovi in sad face , she will be able to happy. No she  did it, its her choice to left arjun or refuse to marry but its not her right to force a person what she want, after all he is a human being.

2- after premarital sex she forced to arjun marry ovi but even once time she did    not tell the truth ovi about it and when she learns about her pregnancy she has no option , only one leaving mumbai...i can understand it but why she again force to arjun sleep with my sister, when arjun refuse to do, even once she did not thought she is also pregent and when ovi will be pregenant than , then it will be  create problem to both child who innocent

thats why i never agree with purvi what she did, its not sacrifies ,its u got  a chance to fullfill ur  own family wish u use a person who madly love u...in my opnion its stupidity not sacrifies, if she really want to sacrifies then she could left arjun and its could arjun  and ovi choice to marry or not ...

and about onir why we love onir

1- he married purvi when he met her in kolkata, even at that time purvi  had no family, and also arjun also go away from her, there is no option to back arjun and purvi also want to forget arjun and happily move on in life with her baby. So when he saw a good girl who suffered a lot  and struggle to move on life , he likes her and propose to marry.  Now its purvi's choice if she like his proposal or not, purvi  want to told about her past but he refused and told he wants to be part her present and future,  thats not matter how is ur past , who is ur child father , but u  tell single thing what u want , u want to move on  in ur life with me or not ,ur past still attached with u or not... but purvi told she is orphan and her past is far away from her and no choice to back to him and she really wants to move on for her child.  So they are married and under the mutual understanding they decided to give some space their relationship for their bright future ...both had not no imagine that one day purvi's past will be back in this way...its means they married for life long and that is not a deal or compromise but a simple arrange marriage but at that time  they did itself because they have no family

2- onir and purvi both stay happily as a perfect husband wife, they took care for each other but purvi never told about arjun's sacrifies but hide it. ya its onir who never interested with purvi's past because he really wants her as wife and stay with her life long, he gave his full love and care, if purvi unable to love him and forget about arjun , she should tell about onir its but she hides and always told she proud to be wife of him

3- She start feel guilt when she learn about arovi married life and thought i moved on my marriage and still arjun is here for her,  but she still with onir because she fully attached with onir as  a wife but never  step forward her married life because she feel guilt for arjun and ovi, but never want to leave onir...

4- At in thin situation onir would be not wrong if he wants to keep away purvi from her past because everyone wants to protect their marriage in first place because he could not broke arvi, but marry purvi when no body with her and purvi married him ,in own wish. Every person wants to keep distance from their past life for present and future relationship. its totally unfair for purvi's past their marriage will be broke, if she really wants to her daughter with her real dad then why she married onir why not fight for her daughter rights...Onir feels the akward situation of purvi and  as a good  human he did not want to hurt any one  so  he did sacrifices his love and family
5- No body  forced him to do it even when purvi itself wants to be with him,  but he did it because he did not want to take advantage of purvi's situation so he wants to  joint purvi's broken dream and wants her daughter pari get her real identity. purvi always accept pari is their means onir and purvi's child . In this situation  any other  person will be angry with his wife past and want to be keep distance  from his wife and want to be stay away from their past. No body can be  stand against  it.  Or if wife past life or wife still love her lover then husband wants to be face to face divorce or may be he will do a court case and may be when he will be see his wife with her ex boyfriend then may be he will be think wife is characterless girl . But onir respect her feeling and if onir do not want to purvi back to arjun then no body can not forced to be him, no body point out him and family ,purvi also always respect him and love him as a good person, good father and good husband.  Purvi also wants to forward with him, if he could  be some selfish then  today he also has a happy family with purvi and pari. Because purvi wants , onir to be happy and for onir's happiness she can do everything.
6-when arjun suffered he blame purvi but here when onir suffered for purvi he never blame purvi and wants  to be happy for purvi. I f he wants to husband wife relationship with purvi then purvi never be diagree  and this will be not wrong because they are legelly married but she respect her feelings and gave her space

7- if he did not do this then never arjun get his love and pari and also never back his respect infront of D family  but never can be forced to onir for it.

8- After marriage its onir right to be father of pari but he respect arjun feelings and gave his.
9- If destiny not play a game and ovi's child could not dead then onir -purvi-pari could stay as family forever and may be in future purvi also fall in love with onir because she respect onir.  In my opinion if he wants to ignore it then no body can not forced him even itself purvi. 

10- Because ovi lost child and arjun and ovi learn about pari's truth then he wants to back purvi and pari, then question is involved purvi does not love him, its a love less marriage , its better purvi left him and back to arjun. But if ovi child could not dead then when arjun will be learn the truth of pari then can he able to back pari and purvi,  because for child sake ovi forced to marriage then onir would stay forever with purvi. so when arjun lost his family he wants to be with purvi, in this situation he can react and claim about it but he did not do this and control the situation  and try to convience ovi and did a drama so that purvi can back to arjun and arjun can be get his happiness back with out any guilt  and with family  bless.

11- After marriage no body can easily sacrifies  her/ his family for his partner past life. When his/ her partner ignore his/her  past life  when his/ her past life back ,every one wants to win his/ her partner heart and try to protect his/ her marriage, some time we see they want to stay away from their past life for   happy married life and protect their marriage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but here onir realized purvi wants to protect her marriage with him for onir's sake, he want purvi's happiness and fight her destiny, family even himself so that purvi can be get her love ,her dream which she lost  by ovi and punni.

12-  If one person will learn about his wife  for him left her first love then the husband feel  proud and will be happy and want to be live happy with his wife...but onir never want purvi will do sacrifies her love for him and compromise with her heart for any condition or any situation...thats not a real love...its a real love where u do not care ur self and wants only to give happiness ur partner.
13- ovi did divorce because she was put herself forcefully in between two lovebird, she also punnish but onir did not force to purvi to stay with him its purvi's choice.
14- ovi did divorce because she is unable to see pari and accept it and unable to see arjun ignore first for purvi and now for pari. She hurt by behaviour of arjun and purvi, she was angry with arjun but onir did it only for purvi's happiness  and pari can get her real identity so that she would not face any complecation in her future, for pari's bright future he sacrifies his own happiness and did compromise his own feeling , its indicate how he loves pari.

15- ovi divorce for her own happiness and onir divorce for purvi and pari's happiness

Both are different...for arjun weekness so many times purvi face humilation but onir humilate himself to protect purvi's respect ... 
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Arvi getting married that's it
devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiShaholic.

lol you need every reason to instigate eh 😉

why cant you let arvians be happy for ONCE? they are getting married, and Onir himself is going to get them married..

The TM was just expressing her opinion. Just because the topic is not in favour of Arvi doesnt mean it is anti-Arvi or instigating. Every member on this forum has right to express their opinion and have a discussion regarding this show.

Hopefully such type of behaviour is not repeated next time.

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ermmm so r ve gonna b reported for stating the obvious fact.
Well who cares report me as well if my quest above is gonna offend the biased mods of the so called pr forum, its like there is no freedom to write anything. And what was so rude or against that the TM is offended. Make a thousand post bashing arvi but they are not closed and we bloody get reported for petty issues.
Not at all sorry for venting out my frustration ... take it in a good stride or report me too
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And when ArVi are bashed left right and centre these warnings are left in some secret bag. Ahh well.
Edited by -adorabubbles- - 10 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -adorabubbles-

And when ArVi are bashed left right and centre these warnings are left in some secret bag. Ahh well.

😕 Where is this secret bag ... it must have so many reported comments which must never have seen the lights
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are you expecting some kind of logic in PR ? ðŸ˜†
K.Ahm thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushitaforever

here members openly bash devashree and call her biased. still no action is taken.
now dont blame me for posting this opennly. i had reported this but no action was taken by devashree. so i have to post this openly to show her behaviour. afterall we live in a democratic country

where did i say devashree ðŸ˜• or r u reading too much? ohh ofcourse ppl love to assume silly me ðŸĪŠ
i clearly said report me too ðŸ˜› for i care two hoots