Views

Users

Frequent Posters

determination thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: savetaa

thanks Dear!!  u r rtie 

I appreciate the fact that you agree and bothered to reply.
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: determination

Hi Friends!

While watching the scene where Ovi passed on Onir's gift to Arjun and the subsequent reading of the letter (in today's episode), I was reminded of a scene (in the railway station) from Kuch kuch Hota Hain-

wherein, Anjali is leaving, Tina comes to the platform with Rahul and before going away from their lives, Anjali gifts her dupatta to Tina, thereby signifying that she was giving her most precious gift- her first love (Rahul) to Tina. It was a beautiful scene, portraying a pure love, where Anjali only wanted real happiness for the man she loved more than her own self. 

Anjali then and now Onir proved that true love can never be selfish... its in giving that you find real happiness.

So friends, lets not celebrate one single day as a sign of love (be it Valentine's Day or Rose Day), but lets start living for the ones we love. Lets make an attempt to bring a smile to our loves' faces everyday.

Do bring forth your views, everyone. Eagerly awaiting your reply.

PS- A hearty congratulations in advance to all ArVi fans for a beautiful wedding ceremony.

here also same scean of airport remember the movie of rani and salman where rani's friend warning salman on his wedding day , just like onir told arjun in air port " she is my life i gave u, remeber ,if she cry for u, and called me and complain against u then i will break ur leg" just like rani's friend did.

salman khan- arjun
rani- purvi
rani's friend but also one sided lover- onir

in kuch kuch hota hai...tina- arjun  ( love purvi like tina)
                              rahul- purvi  ( considered onir as a friend and share a special bonding but love arjun like rahul)
                            kajol- onir ( one sided love his friend like kajol  and  sacrifies love  and gave to tina  also onir did same gave purvi to arjun and  a symbol of love lal duppatta) 

but one thing is simmillar here  all are return some how to their true friend , rahul return after death of tina for his  daughter and also rani return  to his friend after salman death...

determination thumbnail
Originally posted by: onirfans

here also same scean of airport remember the movie of rani and salman where rani's friend warning salman on his wedding day , just like onir told arjun in air port " she is my life i gave u, remeber ,if she cry for u, and called me and complain against u then i will break ur leg" just like rani's friend did.

salman khan- arjun
rani- purvi
rani's friend but also one sided lover- onir

in kuch kuch hota hai...tina- arjun  ( love purvi like tina)
                              rahul- purvi  ( considered onir as a friend and share a special bonding but love arjun like rahul)
                            kajol- onir ( one sided love his friend like kajol  and  sacrifies love  and gave to tina  also onir did same gave purvi to arjun and  a symbol of love lal duppatta) 

but one thing is simmillar here  all are return some how to their true friend , rahul return after death of tina for his  daughter and also rani return  to his friend after salman death...

The movie you are talking about is Baabul, right?
And John Abraham played the character of Rani's friend, Rajat.
onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: determination

The movie you are talking about is Baabul, right?
And John Abraham played the character of Rani's friend, Rajat.

did u notice in both movie the close friends have feelings but others love some one and due to this  they separate but after his/her partner death they realize they have some feelings for friend some thing extra but at that time they did not recognised but they reunite again as couple...like rahul- anjali and rani- john
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

did u notice in both movie the close friends have feelings but others love some one and due to this  they separate but after his/her partner death they realize they have some feelings for friend some thing extra but at that time they did not recognised but they reunite again as couple...like rahul- anjali and rani- john

bt i dont want cheap purvi for our golden heart onir...plzzz spaire onir nw...he really deserve happinesss instead of cheap person protecter
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: punirashakti

bt i dont want cheap purvi for our golden heart onir...plzzz spaire onir nw...he really deserve happinesss instead of cheap person protecter

i agree with you...
determination thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikfever

Ur post made me smile

I'm not sure but are you talking about the main thread?
If yes, thank you so much for appreciating it.

If you are talking about the above comments on Onir (finally uniting with Purvi) by other members, then I am sorry for misinterpreting your post.

determination thumbnail

Don't know.
For me its like -
"As long as all of them are happy (especially Onir) what does it matter?"
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@detrmination: what a nice post. I think ppl could also write and do what they did for a person they love and care abt also today...nice way to head into the weekend, eh ? ðŸ˜›