Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

najmaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guy I have question the show that comes after chhanchhan the lead actress is she bollywood atress
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: T.R.A

Is it? I didn't saw him dancing though! But, this year, there was one in top 4, who was a non dancer.
So, don't know what will happenπŸ˜•

a non dancer but can dance is someone like drashti sanaya... but a non dancer n stiff is very much in problem... 
najmaa thumbnail
Guys the funny thing this one of the post been stalked the most in this forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

i was watching yesterday the new sony show .. independent girl .. liked seeing an woman running factory

sometimes I think they did not show the proper career track of chanchan also .. she supposed to be a modern independent girl .. but what happens then .. πŸ˜•

sony's all show start lyk dis and shut down after few months
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma2

Guys the funny thing this one of the post been stalked the most in this forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really?😲
AdorableDevil thumbnail

so there is no chance of her any new daily serial this year .. πŸ€’😭

hope for the best luna, learn something from sug's bros fans, they didn't give up still waiting.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma2

Guy I have question the show that comes after chhanchhan the lead actress is she bollywood atress

no .. she used to be a hit actress .. then she left and married .. 

i dont know whether she did any bw movie or not .. but she was really good in romantic serial.. 
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruze

What is happening guys

luna wants to leave, may b she is shy cz she is having EMA with ur hubby, so we r giving her therapy session
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys sanaya rank increasedπŸ₯³
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i was watching yesterday the new sony show .. independent girl .. liked seeing an woman running factory

sometimes I think they did not show the proper career track of chanchan also .. she supposed to be a modern independent girl .. but what happens then .. πŸ˜•

not just that... i want to watch some superb twist n drama... when UB changed n love CC like her own beti... Thakkar Bhai n Sonali reentry of revealing UB... some blackmail... how CC gonna protect UB from all this... talking about this i'm so sad😭
why Sony do this to us?? the only series that i don't ever care or crave for leads romance... just their sweet family scene... i can smile widely... n not even remember of ChanMan... really wish the show extend!!! God give us some miracle