Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post Ankita!!!

Some immature viewers once said Bhai should use shawl instead of hoodie, and dang!! here you go, you want it, you got it..🤣 deal with it, he looks like murda farash🤣 don't ask the meaning, because I don't know 🤣

I'm so hoping for Teri Toh Sach Mein Major Mega-Watt Lagne Wali Hai Maamuu!!  👍🏼
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post...bhai ka toh aab band bajega😆😉
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Awesome post Bhankita!!
I can never get over from having fun picturing Bhai doing this.. 

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

Anki 🤣 Lamaooo !! Rofl rofl rofl 🤣,🤣,🤣 I'm laughing like crazy 🤣,🤣,🤣 u r just too kameeni 😆 Have some mercy on that poor guy yaar 😆
Pehli baat to ye hai his iq level is quiet...ahem ahem ! Roj ek superstar ko saasta aur khudko mehenga bolta hai , how can he distinguish between true or fake confession 😔 ? Aur distinguish kar bhi liya to what ? As if he's gonna get any true confession any day ! Let him smile (ek alag expression dekhne ko milega) in his deluded world . I'm telling u uska sapna mat todh tu 😡 us kaam ke liye RK hai na 😎,😉 ??

Ek to bechara total bhikhari ban chuka hai , can't even pay a single goonda to do his works , can't even repair his fata record of divorce divorce , yaha tak RK mansion se jo churake laya tha wo scarf & hoodie bhi bech dena padha & u r taunting him about saving up for Recession 2050 😡 hv some pity plz Pityless RK ko hone de 😉

Hayeee !! I still can't believe our kameena RK is back ab to bajega Bhai ka solid band & he gonna dance on the music of his deeds .I just hope Madhu doesn start her melodrama again & tries to manipulate RK's thoughts again . Ur right Kameena is back ! For once trust on him & stop ur melodrama woman ! If she does so I want RK to lock her up in their bedroom (of course with foods , water & attached bath ka door open , warna sab firse abuser abuser bolke chillane lagenge 🥱 ) & continue his Bhai Bhagao mission outside 😎 !

Bhankita has no room for mercy in her evil heart 😈...all that buying people out emptied all his pockets...besides kuch kaam, illegal hi sahi, woh toh karta nahin or koi usse karwane ka risk nahin leta 🤣...RK will deffo trap this criminal...and lachaari Madhu can stay locked up in their room with oodles of tissue paper to dry her tears until RK finishes this Bhai!
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelMon

Nice post Ankita!!!

Some immature viewers once said Bhai should use shawl instead of hoodie, and dang!! here you go, you want it, you got it..🤣deal with it, he looks like murda farash🤣don't ask the meaning, because I don't know🤣

I'm so hoping forTeri Toh Sach Mein Major Mega-Watt Lagne Wali Hai Maamuu!!👍🏼

Bhai should always use that cheap chaddar to cover his face...we all will appreciate his new style every day 🤣
LostTraveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

Awesome post Bhankita!!

I can never get over from having fun picturing Bhai doing this..

Aqua Mouse to the rescue! 🤣
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post and graphics, Ankita.😆👏
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: felicity06

It is not some hidden African native progression in loouu!

BTW, are you saving up for Recession 2050

Keep that face hidden behind layers and layers of the cheapest blankies you can steal!
Bhai will soon make the worst mistake of his life! My gut says so...

Teri Toh Sach Mein Major Mega-Watt Lagne Wali Hai Maamuu!! 

Please tell me your thoughts😉

Awesome Post Ankita ⭐️...i needn't say more😳 😳 ...u said it all !!!😆 😆 😆
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post 🤣
ladki ke piche chupke waar karta he chuha kahika himmat he to rk ke samne Divorce Divorce ka jaap kar fir tuje rk batayega gahde😡
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hilarious post !!! Now ders no way left 4 an escap 4 Sadakchchaap!!