Teri Toh Watt Lagne Wali Hai Maamuu!!

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Apne gaal ka zakhm theek se bhara bhi nahin aur yeh deluded criminal Madhu ke fake confession pe khush ho raha tha! Bhai, did you feed your memory cells to the fishes by mistake??

Edited pls check note

BTW, are you saving up for Recession 2050 that you dont even have one henchman to do your spying for you? Apne gundo ko tu salary nahin deta kya jo woh sab strike pe gaye hai?

And what is this?? Scarf gone?Hoodie Gone?
Finally apne aukaat ki chaddar hi kaam aayi !!

Keep that face hidden behind layers and layers of the cheapest blankies you can steal! It will the most sensible thing you will ever do!

Since God knows which ancient episode The Criminal has been playing his broken tape recorder and annoying the hell out of me!Is he trying to give competition to Rakhi Saawant's "Media Media" chant with his "Divorce Divorce" jaap?? Main thak chuki hu aur pakk chuki hu iska toota hua gaana sun sun ke!

But yeh kya hua!! Right Kameene ne googly maara!!
Now Bhai's toota recorder will go into overdrive and soon he will short circuit himself!! Its not too long before his perfectly idiotic plan is flushed down the drain!
Bhai will soon make the worst mistake of his life! My gut says so...

Teri Toh Sach Mein Major Mega-Watt Lagne Wali Hai Maamuu!! 

Please tell me your thoughtsπŸ˜‰
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Tu toh Gaya Sultan our beloved Right Kameena RK is back.
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ResAbbey u laughng at bhai s wounds? U didnt treat dm doc? πŸ˜† Kameeni ab true louu cnfesn bhai ke naseeb mein nahn to he wud b hapy wd da fake one na! Besdes fake or real bth r sme 2 bhai. He hmslf s fake GHG bt apne apko kitna mahenga samajta hai. Besdes its recesn tym. Kahan se ayega itna paisa to pay hunchmen? Madhu ke pi6e apna fata taperecrdr ke sth bhagne ke alawa kuch karta hai woh?? Ab paise per pe to nahn ugte!! No kaam no paisa. Nd regardng shawl as hs style statement it ws 2 impres madhu. Ab cpyng rk dosnt create a gud impresn so he tried 2 b unique. ND RK S BK.Edited by Viviandsenarox - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ankita!! Have some pity on the poor guy.. The entire Mumbai lawmakers and law executors are on his payroll.. So for budgeting purposes, he is trying to cut costs and save money.. πŸ˜Ž

He was thinking that RK will give him some alms in the name of MK, but that didn't happen.. So understand re! Economic crisis.. πŸ€£

And remember I mentioned in a post out of irritation when he imitated RK style scarf.. That he needs to don a blanket true to his sadakchaapish behavior.,  so I call it on public demand, he donned that blanket.. 

And I agree!! He is gonna fall flat on his face.. And no love spit or love cut is gonna change the way the Indian audience feels about a creepy villain...
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post

liked ur emos 😊
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sullu tera Time Up hone wala hai... 🀣
yay!! Our Hero is back πŸ₯³
Love your posts. Superb 😊
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post. I love those emos 🀣
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
hilarious! AhahahaahahahahPhotobucket
sultan asli roop mein agya chadar ke saathPhotobucket

Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

Ankita!! Have some pity on the poor guy.. The entire Mumbai lawmakers and law executors are on his payroll.. So for budgeting purposes, he is trying to cut costs and save money.. πŸ˜Ž

He was thinking that RK will give him some alms in the name of MK, but that didn't happen.. So understand re! Economic crisis.. πŸ€£

And remember I mentioned in a post out of irritation when he imitated RK style scarf.. That he needs to don a blanket true to his sadakchaapish behavior.,  so I call it on public demand, he donned that blanket.. 

And I agree!! He is gonna fall flat on his face.. And no love spit or love cut is gonna change the way the Indian audience feels about a creepy villain...

Were his clothes also old and faded today or I felt it? Zulfein (hair) also looked out of control. Bangs on one side were falling like a woman.(in the phone scene)

I think Bhai has no budget.  

And I am criticizing only the character's look.