Anushka Recommends Shah Rukh's name To Anurag Kashyap!!

Posted: 10 years ago

Anushka Sharma Recommends Shah Rukh Khan To Anurag Kashyap! 

Usually, it is seen that senior actors recommend the names of their juniors as and when they feel that the latter would suit a role perfectly. However, recently, Anushka Sharma, who is working with Anurag Kashyap on Bombay Velvet, did the exact opposite.

Sources claim that during the shooting of Bombay Velvet, Kashyap and Sharma were discussing other projects, when Anurag happened to discuss a script that Anushka thought was a perfect fit for Shahrukh Khan. Not only did she suggest the King Khan's name for the role, but also helped Anurag meet up with the superstar for a round of discussions. Following the discussions at Khan's London house, Kashyap promised to write a script for SRK after Bombay Velvet.

Anushka made her acting debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in YRF flick Rabne Banadi Jodi.

http://www.movietalkies.com/news/19720/anushka-sharma-recommends-shah-rukh-khan-to-anurag-kashyap#sthash.ZMO7kvZT.dpuf Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anushka ji concentrate on your own career and surgeries!

🤓
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anushka doesn't even have a PR so who passed on this information?
Kya din aagaye SRK k?😔

This article seems total b.s.
SRK and Anurag go long back as former himself said in an interview.

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
anushka ji sashtang dandavat pranam aapko if you think I am going to believe it

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
haan mahaan anushka ne newbie SRK ko role dilaya hain waah waah thoko taali...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh kuch zyada nonsense nahi ho gaya?

Relax guys.the media butters up evrything...wht happened was Anushka prob suggested and asked Anurag if SRk wud b apt for that particular role...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think she should ask SRK to help her with her face first.

Why did Anushka not consult Katrina for her surgeries? I mean, at last Katrina can still look hot, there is not hope for Anushka.

She looked like a hijra in Sri Lanka press conference. 😭
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha.

Anushka doesn't even have a PR 

But Kashyap has one.

Probably this project with SRK is Kashyap's bait for Anushka to keep her miles away from Ranbir the Dashing Superstar: http://secretlifeofitemgirl-richalakhera.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/her-double-jeopardy.html

BTW, I think, most of the protege(e)s of YRF have secretly hired PRs. YRF's PR department is nikhattu, and the protegees don't want to miff Adi. (Got a feeling Ranveer has secretly associated himself with Kwan).

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

But Kashyap has one: http://secretlifeofitemgirl-richalakhera.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/her-double-jeopardy.html Probably this project with SRK is Kashyap's bait for Anushka to keep her miles away from Ranbir the Dashing Superstar.

BTW, I think, most of the protege(e)s of YRF have secretly hired PRs. YRF's PR department is nikhattu, and the protegees don't want to miff Adi. (Got a feeling Ranveer has secretly associated himself with Kwan).

haina?🥱 i think so too...but not sure if its KWAN...actually its RKS PR and Deepikas isnt it...even after flopping wid two films he is in the news...really good 
PR he has?...btw is Matrix better or Kwan?
Edited by DHIN_CHAK - 10 years ago