Tonight ðŸ˜Š

Yay!! Happy me  :)

Titu-the-topper ki Jai ho..
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anupama.

New pic by 4 lions

ipkknd

See this note by 4rats below the pic!!

Anybody who thinks that the PH owns anything (let alone copyright/title etc.) is sadly mistaken. Everything is owned by the channel on every show - not just ours. So please check your facts before making allegations and calling others idiots!!! Meanwhile, others can enjoy this unreleased(?) picture!
Originally posted by shree10

See this note by 4rats below the pic!!

Anybody who thinks that the PH owns anything (let alone copyright/title etc.) is sadly mistaken. Everything is owned by the channel on every show - not just ours. So please check your facts before making allegations and calling others idiots!!! Meanwhile, others can enjoy this unreleased(?) picture!

And I wonder if thats the case why SP remained a mute spectator when show went to gutters from Shit-all track!! 😡
Originally posted by shree10

And I wonder if thats the case why SP remained a mute spectator when show went to gutters from Shit-all track!! 😡

I think they were trying to make us hate it by gradually trying to make the show look like any other bakwaas show ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Anarocksick

I think they were trying to make us hate it by gradually trying to make the show look like any other bakwaas show ðŸ˜† 

Yeah this can be attributed to 4rats but what abt SP?? But I think now 4rats wants to pass the buck to SP!
Aray yaar in channel-ph valo ka khel hamare samajh se pare hai. Pata nai andar kya and kaise chalta hai. Kya baatein hui hongi..
Ab nai sochenge is baare me. Lets enjoy the old epi s.
Originally posted by Anupama.

Aray yaar in channel-ph valo ka khel hamare samajh se pare hai. Pata nai andar kya and kaise chalta hai. Kya baatein hui hongi..
Ab nai sochenge is baare me. Lets enjoy the old epi s.

Ji M'aam!!
Originally posted by Nexus_13

Bookmarked

What did you bookmark Nivi??
Bookmarking the new CC thread shree.   ...
Originally posted by Nexus_13

Bookmarking the new CC thread shree.   ...

Lol!! OK..