Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by alkaparmart

good post Mudraji.Main toh apna birthday bhul hi nahi pati.Meri yaad dasht muze mahino pahele hi yaad dila deti hai.Main mera kya kiska birthday nahi bhulti

😆

mast post mudra di..

i did never forget my b'day till now...aur agar meri family me se bhool jaata hai to uske liye bahut bura din hota hai..😈😆

Nice birthday forgetfulness post Mudra!!  👏👏  I don't believe I have forgotten my b'day. 😲 

Originally posted by hkp11

Nice birthday forgetfulness post Mudra!!  👏👏  I don't believe I have forgotten my b'day. 😲 

Till I have joined in the job, I never remembered... and then the the automatic greeting system used to remind me thru mail😆

Mudraji.It has never happened that I forgot my b'day. Since dawn mobile starts ringing with b'day wishes pouring in. Then in office we have sweets and coffee together. In the evening office organizes Science day programme, which reminds me again that its my b'day. So no chances at all to forget the day.
Office se ghar pe aao toh husband and children arrange for some surprise. So... koi muze mera b'day bhulne nahi deta. 😃
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Mudraji.It has never happened that I forgot my b'day. Since dawn mobile starts ringing with b'day wishes pouring in. Then in office we have sweets and coffee together. In the evening office organizes Science day programme, which reminds me again that its my b'day. So no chances at all to forget the day.
Office se ghar pe aao toh husband and children arrange for some surprise. So... koi muze mera b'day bhulne nahi deta. 😃

Actually,

it was your birthday made me make this  post Dr!😃
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Actually,

it was your birthday made me make this  post Dr!😃

I know Mudraji. It's my pleasure that you thought of it. I am confident about your fast and creative brain and you dear - that you can come up with a brilliant post even if a tiny bug of any sort of thought bites your brain and mind. 👏🤗
No Never.

I never forget birthdays of people close to me...
Never forget My Birthday i am so lucky even my family members , friends never forget it so i get used to celebrate it in simple form 😳

Not only that , i never forget my close friends birthday too 😳

Mudra great idea and a great post 😳